Robo calls for Governor

Platinum

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had an interesting call this afternoon from a number that came from Fargo, but the person did not sound very North Dakotan....if you know what I mean. They proceeded to tell me how Doug Bergum was highly endorsed by the NRA as the highest "non-political" candidate in the ND Governor race. She then asked me what I felt was the largest issue facing the state and I told her the potential budget deficit. As she went on reading the script I stopped her and said "let me ask you a question". This was the question, and I thought very simple.
I said "Can you tell me what company Doug Bergum started and sold to Microsoft?" The phone went silent, I heard a lot of umm....well....ahh.....This person had no clue who they were calling for and obviously knew nothing about the candidate. I told her if you don't know anything about the candidate you probably should not be calling for them.
She said well since the call went thru it counts.....oh my goodness....that's all I can say.
;:;banghead

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok so I know jack shit about him but the fact he started out dirty and misleading out of the gate instantly pushed me towards stenehjem. Just not a good way to start any effort in this state to get a leg up over your own party. Might be a good guy but a good guy starting bad isnt likely to get you to far here.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 78
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31