So FBO is offering cash rewards for points

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
So first off I cheated, and I apologize and will try not to go back there again (unless heavily under the influence)I clicked on a sidebar topic when rehashing some old funny threads, these clowns are giving cash away for points, http://www.fishingbuddy.com/member-points-system
A guy like johnr could supplement his beer drinking habits in a little over a month just by posting. Vollmer not trying to push the crowd back that direction as much as get guys opinions on this. At their point system it seems like you could generate a bit of cash in a year if you have 200 posts, 200 replies, 20 fishing reports, 10 classifieds, 40 pics that would put you at 2000 points=$750 bucks, they should have had that back in the late nineties when I originally signed up. Anyways talk amongst yourselves

- - - Updated - - -

#fboblowsgoats

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear Lycanthrope on NDA is implementing a reward system also.... Rep given for Rep received!!! :;:cheers

Maybe they should give out 'dates' with the calendar girls for top contributors. :;:thumbsup

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only the pregnant ones with stretch marks are available for dates I hear.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
so not worth it. if I try to go back and read old threads I get a headache and vertigo-type feeling from the horrific formatting

wouldn't even pay the medical bills I'd rack up

That said - there must be the potential for Vollmer to make some real money in this biz? GOOD. Thumbs Up

- - - Updated - - -

at least they put out though

prostitutes_0.jpg

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
God, how desperate do you have to be to PAY people to use your site? Isn't the point these days to get folks to pay to USE your site?

I'm glad I followed everyone over here. This is my new Mecca.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Makes a guy wonder how much cash they are taking in monthly if they can offer that and how long it will last....I had a healthcare plan like this once, where the company gave me 750 bucks a year if I never used it I could bank it indefinitely every year. three years later they capped it at 3 year max 2250, if you didn't use it you would lose it, two years later they took all the leftover money from those accounts and used it to fund an HSA's for everyone at a whopping company contribution of 300 dollars and got rid of the plan.....I's be the guy at 2498 points trying to get my $1000 when they would stop the program.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanks for making me go back and look!!! Holy crap have they hit bottom. There are no posts on anything. Its a complete ghost town over there. I almost feel bad.... almost

VOLLMER YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!:;:rockitThank you for making us a new home

- - - Updated - - -

dont everyone go back and look at the same time. you might crash the server if more than 10 people are looking at the same time

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What if everyone went there dropped the post hammer how would they afford that

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
After the new site came about I was never able to log back in. If I could I'd try making a cool $750.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
So their system is similar to cash back on a credit card the more you use it the more you earn. Keep in mind hits = $ and the more hits the more money from advertising. If the amount of hits increases substantially and only a small percentage is paid back then that sounds like a win for both parties. I don't think I would call that desperate I would call it a potentially smart business move.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i broke i went and looked i have deleted my account so no points or cash for me. That is the shitiest format i have seen

- - - Updated - - -

It also looks like the mods will make the most as they are the only ones posting. haha

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
What if everyone went there dropped the post hammer how would they afford that

It would send their unique hits through the roof and would attract in people to advertise thus recouping their payments back. Guy would have to be schizophrenic to be able to rack up any points there now since you would only be talking to yourself!

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I checked it out. Wish they would have had that when I could still log on. Looks like a good idea for the users. How bout it Volms!?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
getting paid for posting would make me a post prostitute

sorry but I prefer to be a post floozy

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was I time I could have been a multi hundredaire with the posts and hits I would create. Just my avatars alone back then would have generated me a years worth of ice cold Busch lights.

Frosty and I could have been tycoon's in the free beer for posting hot chicks mecca.

I am always a day late and a beer short.

I will not go over and look, at least for today

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28