Someone picked the wrong home.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You people with loaded guns in the bedroom, don't you have kids or grandkids, kinda dangerous if you ask me

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
While I am thoroughly enjoying this thread, I have to ask. What kind of neighborhoods are you living in that urges you to so well arm your boudoirs? I live out in the country north of Helena. Should I have more nightstand firearms than the zero I have now? Serious question.

it depends on how meth’d up your area is

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
While I am thoroughly enjoying this thread, I have to ask. What kind of neighborhoods are you living in that urges you to so well arm your boudoirs? I live out in the country north of Helena. Should I have more nightstand firearms than the zero I have now? Serious question.
If you see the creeps that stop in at Bob's Valley Market you should have an arsenal in your bedroom. Oooor you could teach them spelling until they shoot themselves. :::

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doesn't matter what neighborhood, city, or township one lives in, nowadays crime can happen anywhere and at anytime. Look how many crimes happen in broad daylight. It is a scarey time that we now live in. Way too many people on drugs that don't want to work but feel they need another "fix". So it is much easier to steal and human life to them means nothing.

Listening to the evening news every night it is like we are living in the old wild west down here. Phoenix is roughly 80-100 miles away and the crime on the news every day is just crazy. Maybe people here don't think it is that bad as i am sure other cities are way worse but coming from NoDak it is just insane to us.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the drugs these days literally turns people into zombies - the walking dead - it's like they don't have a soul

- - - Updated - - -

there should be a death sentence for possessing the drugs that turn people into zombies

this crap needs to get stomped down

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have never had a real war on drugs. Those with 50lb packs of dope coming across our border should be shot and left on the desert for the vultures.
Everything is incremental. Our generation used alcohol, the generation after it was pot. The generation after is anything goes. The pot in the 1960s was the beginning of the slide.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
You people with loaded guns in the bedroom, don't you have kids or grandkids, kinda dangerous if you ask me
Dangerous is rifle season in Minnesota according to what you hear about.
7E61AD15-B4B3-4F49-A378-7C36D1AC9D0A.jpg
Ours just say "shotgun" with that little hammer hanging so you have to break the glass, old school round here.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

I approve of the use of the word "boudoir".

And yes, the answer to a question, is usually "more guns".

I jest, yet I keep a few around.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fly Carp in on a serious note I have a safe on the bed headboard that uses my finger placement to open. Once open I have an assortment. That and a 45 Super outside the safe. It takes all the grip power I have to chamber a round. If a grandkid could chamber a round he (sorry, or she)is old enough to vote and handle the gun responsibly. One of my grandchildren has more guns than I do.:(

★★★★★ Legendary Member

I live out of town in what you would think is a peaceful and quiet area. In the last 7 years we've had 2 double murders within 6 miles of my house and a ton of break-ins. They just caught 2 guys that had been doing over 90 break-ins in the last several months. All the above were supposed to be drug related.

I still sleep with the door unlocked.

What good are unloaded guns all they are is expensive rocks and paperweights.

I may have a gun or two around.

I don't remember asking...

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope. The government will protect you.
Serious though if you gotta ask that question Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s website could use a couple extra members.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member

What’s your game plan then? Kill them with your fly fishing rod? I smell a Democrat.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
What’s your game plan then? Kill them with your fly fishing rod? I smell a Democrat.
First off, nice Christmas post you grinch. Second, I have plenty of firepower, just none within reach of my bed. Third, who is “them”? I’m just asking questions. No need to sling mud.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
First off, nice Christmas post you grinch. Second, I have plenty of firepower, just none within reach of my bed. Third, who is “them”? I’m just asking questions. No need to sling mud.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Your first comment came across to me as slinging mud, but in a “nice way.” I’d translate your comment into a “why do you paranoid rednecks need so many guns?” You never mentioned owning a gun, so your post came across to me as criticizing those who choose to have and keep firearms for personal protection. I’ve read many a post by you poking the bear and having fun. Is it not ok for me to give you a hard time?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not going to go back and forth with you, but you did poke the bear in this thread.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whomever it was that came into your home and you were not prepared for "them". Too Late...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coming soon, to a cable channel near you:
Battle of the Bear Pokers

~ A 2020 Hallmark Presentation

IndigenousWalleye78

Honored Member
I am a card carrying Democrat, but I have guns all over my house. Friggin meth makes the thieves forget what time of day or night it is. What I am more disappointed in is that santa forgot to leave a tactical shotgun setup like the one in the earlier post under MY tree. No more cookies for you fatty.

- - - Updated - - -

20210924_193758.jpg

This setup right here!! ;:;bowdown

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95