Storms

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard about New Rockford too. Sounds like a real mess. Will have to check it out Friday.
Watford City sounds like a terrible ordeal. Sounds like the campground has many smashed campers and people hurt.
Sad deal.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well apparently mother nature must not be a big fan of Watford City RV parks as this turns out to be the second on to be struck by a tornado in just the last few years. looks to be an ef-2 with winds to 127.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gotta love summer, and with summer comes severe weather, bad deal in Watford City. Getting old to get severe weather every night, we got another shot last night but not as bad in Willston as it was more north of us. So the DCMT mod feature never got a chance, rained out.

Hopefully it will settle out the rest of the week.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well unfortunately there has been a fatality from the tornado. A one week old baby has apparently succumbed to their wounds from the tornado so that definitely sucks.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am over summer fuck i hope it gets cold. Got west nile from a fucking piece of shit mosquito i want all bugs dead and freezing temps. i will take blizzards over tornados all day

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Can't argue, my camper has taken a beating this year. Not Watford City style, which is terrible, but enough to frustrate the shit out of me. That and i may have just picked up my K-drill with Clam conversion kit for a super good price ;)

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
latest from noaa---- if you own a ice castle --- sell it . I will take some more open water baby---- -- sak not expected to freeze completely this year. Devils will remain open until middle of january --- -- by march 1 most of the larger lakes open

open
open
open

Keep dancin kurt --- i dont want to wear a jacket this winter.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What happened to - " Love the water down here keep it coming high and dry "

http://nodakangler.com/forums/showt...uri-River-rise&p=207478&viewfull=1#post207478

I love the water keep it coming. I wish it would get to 32 every night and never above 50 fuck the bugs.

Well short just guaranteed the worst winter ever. You need to stop predicting weather and fucking it up for everyone. PS I don't really care if I ice fish or not. Ducks will stay longer with more water and not freezing. I hate fucking bugs

- - - Updated - - -

PS it is getting brown as fuck down here need some rain

- - - Updated - - -

Just nice gentle rain no more storms that wreck shit

campchef

Honored Member
BRING ON WINTER
No motorcycles roaming the neighborhood
No mosquitos
No ticks
No weeds to pull
No grass to cut
Sun sets early
Probably more but these quickly come to mind

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be ok with winter if the days were as long as they are in the summer. Those short days make me feel like I'm living in a test tube.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Perpetual fall with hunting all the time. Never over 50 or under 20 wind max 10 mph

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll take more winters like this thank you very much. T-shirt weather in open water in the late February can't be wrong and sure the hell felt right!:;:cheers

IMG_20160220_100727206.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am over summer fuck i hope it gets cold. Got west nile from a fucking piece of shit mosquito i want all bugs dead and freezing temps. i will take blizzards over tornados all day

Must be perfect breeding grounds down there. The state monitored mosquito activity on a daily basis at construction sites with standing water, Iv'e never see that any where else.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Must be perfect breeding grounds down there. The state monitored mosquito activity on a daily basis at construction sites with standing water, Iv'e never see that any where else.

Is this a shot at state workers... other wise not getting it. My garden is the worse offender or shooting bow and setting cameras up in the evening

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
kurtr - what is treatment for west nile?

Not much for treatment other than treatment of the symptoms, close monitoring, and maintaining hydration. Some use anti-viral meds which haven't proven to do much more than shorten the length of illness and maybe decrease the severity (much like flu shots).

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
kurtr - what is treatment for west nile?

Not much for treatment other than treatment of the symptoms, close monitoring, and maintaining hydration. Some use anti-viral meds which haven't proven to do much more than shorten the length of illness and maybe decrease the severity (much like flu shots).

yep not much i always drink a shit load of water any way so that has helped. I have taken a few pain pills for the soreness in my neck and body but dont like taking any thing unless i have to. The worst was i would feel good for an hour or two then just wiped out like i had ran a marathon. It sucks working 16 hour days with no energy.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
three friends of mine had west nile last summer, they got over it pretty quick though

but for some reason when fall came around they had no energy for weeks on end. Talk about unhappy campers.

:)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34