Striker ice clothing

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
HA! I have a horse in both races. I use quality Goretex bibs combined with Carhart style hooded tops.

#winningtheiceclothingdebate :;:rockit

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont ice fish enough to justify that set i won a vexilar set that has been awsome. But hunting clothes are a whole different thing i like being comfortable so i will spend on the expensive stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

i will never wear cotton ever in the field or fishing again

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really don't have much to add to this either. I am usually fishing in some sort of shelter and or riding in a heated cab, so I usually just wear the lightest gear I can that has some warmth.

Lostlunker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought the Predator Jacket last year and with a hooded sweatshirt underneath I have stayed pretty warm on really cold days. Only things I don't like about the jacket is all of the pockets, I usually forget what pocket I throw stuff in and I am digging through pockets trying to find keys and what not. The other thing I don't really like about the jacket is even with the arm pit zippers opened up all of the way the coat doesn't breathe very well it can make it uncomfortably warm when indoors. I'm guessing that has something to do with the floatation so it's a small price to pay if I end up in the drink. Other than that it's a nice jacket.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really don't have much to add to this either. I am usually fishing in some sort of shelter and or riding in a heated cab, so I usually just wear the lightest gear I can that has some warmth.

57168334.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

green_eyed_monster_by_mizhowlinmad-d3jt351.jpg

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a set of browning goretex bibs from highschool. When the legs freeze solid they become waterproof.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28