Stupid really isn't an excuse

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A professional doesn't know or understand the rules? BS. I've hunted in a few provinces and states. It's pretty clear that it is the responsibility of the hunter or fisherman to know the rules where they are fishing or hunting.
For example: Party hunting is allowed in some areas, not in ND. Another example: Up until recently (either this year or last) on Lake Winnipeg you could keep one big walleye, over 30" I think was the rule, per year. Now none are allowed at all.
Know the rules is everyone's responsibility right down to how much meat are you required to process for each animal..

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I read that earlier today, STUPID. That's too many mistakes to just say "I didn't know the rules were different, where I'm from you can do that".
A. He just isn't very bright overall
B. Knew what he was doing is wrong but ballsy enough to think no one would figure it out
C. Just ignorant thinking there is no need to look into the local regulations for the hunting area

As far as I'm concerned he has no excuse for what he did, he tried to cheat the system and got caught.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88