Summer fever.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
2014-07-15 21.31.33.jpg

Van Hook a couple summers ago. Summer is nice, but got to enjoy spring first.

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Shorty, don't mean to be Mr. Obvious but you can still swill the sauce at your own bar and somebody else's bar all winter.;)

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
f79814656.jpg. Black coffee in the morning

- - - Updated - - -

t79474688.jpg dark whiskey in evening

- - - Updated - - -

t78742016.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I I'm sorryt76655872.jpg. Let's close them eyes and go their in our mind

- - - Updated - - -

t8313088.jpg hunting fishing loving everyday

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the Best days of my life was the day I sold my camper don't miss that rat race on the weekend for one second

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1491564501309.jpg. 4th day drunk bloat 3am. I am going sit right here on the end of this pier......beer

- - - Updated - - -

That pic with campers. Were in line with an enclosed work trailer packed with 30 30s two grills case of crown couple cases uv for the youngsters. Chairs sound system. Real sportsman keeps his we fest neighbors up all morning and nite and heads to the cabin to sleep

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If i was 22 again the booze amounts might be impressive but i quit planning my outings around how drunk up i am going to get some years back. We fest was fun 18 years ago......they have concerts or some thing at that deal

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear ya Kurt. A few cold ones on the boat are still fantastic, but 8 years of college sure took its toll.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
seems me and the guys have a couple good ones in us every year like a wedding dance or such. About 10 pm its like we are 22 again 12 pm dancing like kid and play 2 am some one is going floyd maywether on some one. The next morning at 9 am we all call each other say how stupid we are head hurts like some one beat you with a 2x4. I like a few guiness with a meal now..... I must be getting old

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear ya Kurt. A few cold ones on the boat are still fantastic, but 8 years of college sure took its toll.

Wait until you hit the mid-thirties. I can still bounce off one here and there, but string 2 days/nights in a row and I find myself in the fetal position wondering why I do such things later. I suppose it would help if a guy didn't crush 20 cheap beers a session.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was once as old as you guys --- I ran as hard as i could then my kids grew up and I became 20 again. I maintain that every day when i get up now that i am 20 no older no younger. i dont drink like i use to at the fest back in 85.

- - - Updated - - -

jim beam bottles empty everywhere -- my liver -- i cant even take a taste of that stuff. Well maybe --- ok if you have one ---32 year old story--- 1.75 dug in concert ground couldnt find it -- first night --- second night -- jr on stage were desperate out of money ---jr belts out whiskey bent hell comes one - were on our hands and knees digging ---my buddy finds it -- we passed it around ---it was gone in seconds. Hamburger steak holiday inn............................

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
shorty, are you drunk already this morning or typing on a small phone with fat thumbs or both?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was once as old as you guys --- I ran as hard as i could then my kids grew up and I became 20 again. I maintain that every day when i get up now that i am 20 no older no younger. i dont drink like i use to at the fest back in 85.

- - - Updated - - -

jim beam bottles empty everywhere -- my liver -- i cant even take a taste of that stuff. Well maybe --- ok if you have one ---32 year old story--- 1.75 dug in concert ground couldnt find it -- first night --- second night -- jr on stage were desperate out of money ---jr belts out whiskey bent hell comes one - were on our hands and knees digging ---my buddy finds it -- we passed it around ---it was gone in seconds. Hamburger steak holiday inn............................

I'll be waiting for my second wind. It will be nice taking naps again in about 20 years.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
If i was 22 again the booze amounts might be impressive but i quit planning my outings around how drunk up i am going to get some years back. We fest was fun 18 years ago......they have concerts or some thing at that deal

Last time at We-Fest was about 1995. I vaguely remember hearing music. Seems a long ways off now.

Wait until you're in your 40s. I gave up the sauce a few years ago. I DO NOT MISS hangovers one little bit. Now if I have a headache, at least it's not my own dumb fault.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
don't let Ahab fool you. He will drink anyone under the table on this thread and probably website. So Ive heard...

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
With a stomach full of steak and eggs, I would take on Wade Boggs for kicks.

There was a time when I would do the same.

Then again, the costs add up. A case of beer is not cheap, nor is a half gallon of rum (arrrrrrrgh). Then there's the price of a liver transplant.. And let's not forget what clamdiggers and aspirin cost (for the following day).

I forget exactly who told me this, but it is apt... "If you're gonna drink all day, you gotta get started in the morning.."

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84