Votes: 38 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saturday would be cooler. But, I believe they do it this way so as not to conflict with high school, grade school, college, etc... athletics around the country.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard an interesting take the other day that when the league goes to 18 games the SuperBowl would be Presidents Day weekend so many would have Monday off.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to wish it was on Saturday also, but realize that there are a ton of BBall,Wrestling HS and JH just way too much happening. They need to start it about 2 hours earlier though.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Too much other stuff going on so they put it on what they consider prime time to get the most viewers for their adds.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Total coaching errors by the Falcons in second half. Never adjusted and offensive play calling was terrible. The defense in the second half couldn't stop a faucet from dripping. Was hoping for a Falcons win being they are NFC but didn't happen. I still can't believe it was so one sided in both halves. New England made drastic changes and Atlanta didn't.
I can't stand Belichek but hats off to the guy he really know how to coach and gets his team whether injured or not to the playoffs damn near every year. One other thing they didn't have their top tightend Gronk playing either. That would have really been something to see him playing too. The score might have been lots worse.
There were great catches made on both teams. Wish they would rule out those gloves they wear. I thought officiating was fair as both sides had missed calls.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I know is if my best receiver just made a catch like Jones did, I'd be feeling a little lucky. Luck runs OUT!! RUN THE DAMN BALL 3 TIMES. Hell, you might even get a first down the way they were hammering it in there. Trust the leg of you kicker to go up 11.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was a 2 costly mistakes for Atlanta on their last possession. I think one was holding and the other taking the sack that put them well out of field goal range. Stupid and they should know better. If the OC didn't call the right play and it took too much time they should of had a check down to at least get a few yards back but not take a sack.
Could have gone up 2 possessions. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.....

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For just about the entire NFL season, games are played on Sunday. Don't switch for the Super Bowl. I would not object to an earlier start but I'm guessing primetime viewing drives that decision, especially at the price of advertising during the game.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Atlanta students cite 'Falcons depression,' other somber excuses for tardiness

C3_4xTQWEAALQvH.jpg

I thought I would share this story with you guys about some children for Atlanta using the superbowl loss as an excuse for being sick or late.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/a...r-somber-excuses-for-tardiness-204630005.html

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31