Sweet Jesus whats next

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DirtyMike

Last summer as everyone was drifting through hazelton, some pos side console anchored up right in the middle of everyone.... everybody, in all kinds of boats, do stupid shit. Get over it

proble my brother hes a fish whore

It really doesn't matter where you go, you're going to run into something you don't agree with or it makes you stop and say "what the hell is he doing?" Running cranks through people that are anchored, trolling next to shore fishermen, anchoring in the middle of a community drift, packing the boat up as they sit on the ramp....

Per the topic, I'm not sure of when, but I can guarantee you that you will see a 16" screen on someones boat this year. Hopefully they let me get close enough to peek at it. Maybe they come with their own satellite feed and we can watch a baseball game while jigging some eyes off the bottom.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
It really doesn't matter where you go, you're going to run into something you don't agree with or it makes you stop and say "what the hell is he doing?" Running cranks through people that are anchored, trolling next to shore fishermen, anchoring in the middle of a community drift, packing the boat up as they sit on the ramp....

Per the topic, I'm not sure of when, but I can guarantee you that you will see a 16" screen on someones boat this year. Hopefully they let me get close enough to peek at it. Maybe they come with their own satellite feed and we can watch a baseball game while jigging some eyes off the bottom.

You won't have to be that close to take a peek at it. It will be similar to driving down the street and being able to watch a big screen TV through the window. Might actually be nice, you get one guy on each side of you and who needs side imaging LOL!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 53