This guy is a savage

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not signing up for their bullshit to view the vid.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess it's a laxative and that's about it unless you get it in your lungs which not sure about you I tend to try and avoid when drinking just about anything really as a general rule!

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew a Dept of AG biologist that should have known better. He was trying to prove how safe Avitrol was and put some in his coffee. He just about bought the farm. To the ER quickly, but still just about didn't make it. Hope this guy didn't shorten his life by damaging some organs or something. I am wondering what was in the oil container.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew a Dept of AG biologist that should have known better. He was trying to prove how safe Avitrol was and put some in his coffee. He just about bought the farm. To the ER quickly, but still just about didn't make it. Hope this guy didn't shorten his life by damaging some organs or something. I am wondering what was in the oil container.

I'd be willing to bet not oil

REY_off

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you watch it till the end, there seems to be pretty convincing evidence that it was oil.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's that? He can shit through a screen window at fifty paces!;:;rofl ;:;boozer

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would bet he stepped out the instant this was done being shot and did the finger down the throat to purge it all back up......:bigpuke:;:;barf

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would bet he stepped out the instant this was done being shot and did the finger down the throat to purge it all back up......:bigpuke:;:;barf

That's if it was ever real to begin with since those caps are pretty easy to swap out. Also curious if there's a difference between synthetic and regular since he's drinking synthetic. If pure crude oil is only likely to give you the shits this stuff may well be less likely to cause harm unless the additives are worse than the original makeup.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only if he ate a can of whole corn before he drank that.......................................... I call them shit tracers! ;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 172
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56