Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Travel with tarp off?

Votes: 41 70.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
But also on the way to Bismarck I noticed some guys changing a tire on a boat trailer...with boat tarp on.. so I guess to each their own.. haha

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Velva
I saw your new tarp in another thread. Good looking tarp. Who did you say custom fit the tarp and motor cover? I will be needing to get a new tarp before the winter hits.
I like to travel with my tarp on!

Fish On!!

Last edited:

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Velva
I saw your new tarp in another thread. Good looking tarp. Who did you say custom fit the tarp and motor cover? I will be needing to get a new tarp before the winter hits.
I like to travel with my tarp on!

Fish On!!

20180216_175100.jpg

The guy does really nice work and you can totally get things custom the way YOU want things done..... if you want a velcro gas flap or zipper access to plug in your extension cord at the end of finishing day.... you got it. And thanks for the comment on the cover, not only does it look good but functions even better

Edit: if you go to forum actions up top on page then go to new posts it's on page 6 about half way down is the thread about the cover.

Last edited:

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How did you lose that?

My guess would be the strap popped loose while driving down the road, the tire ran over the strap and tore it off. how close am I??

As far as a Upholstery place to make tarps, I can attest to Custom Canvas out of Bismarck. Monte made one for me and then another for a buddy of mine after he seen how nice my tarp turned out. He does great work, the tarps fit like a glove and are fully customized to each boat. Great guy, his dogs can be a little intimidating. If I remember right he has a couple rottweilers. I remember pulling up to his place, got out of my truck and around from the back of the shop these two rots come trotting towards me, one holding a deflated basketball in his mouth. I don't think either were aggressive but they scared the shit out me, lol. Since I got to his house a little early and he was on his way home to meet me, I decided I'd wait in my pick-up until he got home, lol.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18