ugh - bad hunting accident

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh no....

EDGELEY, N.D. -- An apparent hunting accident has claimed the life of a 57-year-old man in LaMoure County.

Sheriff Bob Ferndandes says the man was hunting coyotes with two friends northeast of Edgeley when he was shot.

Authorities got the 911 call about 11:20 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 7, to a slough. By the time they got there, the man had died.

Fernades says family has been notified and the body has been sent for an autopsy to the medical examiner in Bismarck.

He said the shooting is under investigation but there is no reason to believe there was any criminal activity.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
a tragedy no doubt. locally, no one knows anything beyond what the article states as the 3 hunters were from MN

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad deal prayers to the family. I have heard a couple reports of what has happened but I'll leave that for the news to report. Prayers to the family.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad deal prayers to the family. I have heard a couple reports of what has happened but I'll leave that for the news to report. Prayers to the family.

I know something you don't know....but I'm not going to tell you. :;:lame

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

thanks cuz I do NOT need to know the nasty details - makes me sick sick sick thinking of being a part of something that unfortunate

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88