V has a new friend on facebook

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
i get to shoot multiple deer every year with my rifle and we limit the amount of nr coming waterfowl hunting. The problem is letting people in from minnesota people from the east in general seem the be an issue.But if a wall was to be built what would i miss out on? Can Nr get a moose tag that is the only thing i can think of that i cant shoot down here

Careful....might stir up the Bison faithful with a statement like that.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
i get to shoot multiple deer every year with my rifle and we limit the amount of nr coming waterfowl hunting. The problem is letting people in from minnesota people from the east in general seem the be an issue. But if a wall was to be built what would i miss out on? Can Nr get a moose tag that is the only thing i can think of that i cant shoot down here

I was thinking of a wall on your east side, and my suggestion would be to make Minnetucky pay for it.

And no, you cannot get a moose tag in ND as a NR. It's a once-in-a-lifetime deal for even us residents. You can get a bighorn tag though. I think it costs right around $89,000 this year. Think of it as cheap though, the MT tag went for nearly $500,000.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe ND can agree to take the spawn shamer if SD will take GST.

And I agree, build a wall along the Red River. I’ll lose a brother over it but I’ve got another one who is on this side of the river. Willing to do my part.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was thinking of a wall on your east side, and my suggestion would be to make Minnetucky pay for it.

And no, you cannot get a moose tag in ND as a NR. It's a once-in-a-lifetime deal for even us residents. You can get a bighorn tag though. I think it costs right around $89,000 this year. Think of it as cheap though, the MT tag went for nearly $500,000.

I over reacted assuming it was a southern wall for that i was wrong . I can get a big horn tag here though we do have the archery world record big horn.

here is the results for the auction tags at sheep show

730130b9a79766c66c9e25c4efe29309.jpg

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, my bad. The $480k for a MT sheep was a few years ago.

I can't even imagine how much $$$ I'd have to have laying around to plunk that much coinage down on a single hunting tag.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
a whole bunch but at least it all goes back into sheep conservation. They have alot of awesome raffles at the sheep show and i think that is my only chance to hunt one.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
a whole bunch but at least it all goes back into sheep conservation. They have alot of awesome raffles at the sheep show and i think that is my only chance to hunt one.
Huh?

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
slightly off topic, do you suppose ND moose will ever lose the once in a lifetime restrictions, seems like lots of water donkeys around.

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
[MENTION=1]Vollmer[/MENTION] please invite this guy to the site. He would be GOLD!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Its all tax deductable if you got the right accountant. Just a rich mans sport or if you manage an elevator like the guy from Minn.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 98
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 33