Van Hook Classic

300sktr

Established Member
Just checked on tourney site and see that 46 teams are signed up already. How can they be signed up already when today (15th Feb) is first post marked date for apps? Just wondering.

Riverbottoms

★★★★ Legendary Member
Last year entrants get first dibs starting Feb 1! then on feb 15 all remaining openings are open to the public. It is a great tourney, well ran and fun to fish that area in june. Just very hard to win if you don't fish there often.

Tillerman2095

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish I could attend this event again. One of my favorites but our baby boy is due in early June; and my wifey would kill me if I miss the birth of our first baby. Good luck to everyone that is gonna be going.

300sktr

Established Member
Have been in this tourney last 3 years and have never heard of the early sign up. Always sent in on first day before and been in, just surprised to see listing of names. No info on past teams for early entry sign up any place I can find.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess I'm bad. Finally found it in rules. Have to read all rules.

WalleyeGuy80

I also have been in it the last three years. I recieved an entry forum and letter sometime in January explaining that last years entrants recieved dibs until Febuary 15th..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 157
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55