Warriors On The Water "Operation Protect The Badge" Yes we are pro law enforement.

Tillerman2095

Founding Member
Founding Member
Warriors On The Water "Operation Protect The Badge" Yes we are pro law enforement.

Well its gonna be another summer full of good expectations. We at Warriors On The Water are very proud to announce; we will be having a weekend dedicated to Law enforcement, Fire and Ambulance personnel. This is not to take away from the current event we have in late July. The Warriors On The Water event will still go as planned for that time frame.

We as directors of the WOW know how important it is to have law enforcement, fire fighters and ambulance in our communities. And now we want to thank them by providing a weekend to take them fishing and enjoy a good meal afterword's. This is because we at WOW have been up to date with what has happened South of Mandan. This weekend is to get these folks affected by the events that have happened. A day or two away from reality and on the water fishing, camping and good food.

This event will be out of Fort Stevenson State Park in Garrison on June 24-25. This post is to get the word out because we will need captains to help take these folks fishing these days. We hope that this message is far enough out that anyone available will be able to work in a day or two to help. If you have any questions PM me and I will try to promptly return an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

ND 41 Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't captain (sold the boat for a kayak), is there a way to contribute financially or rods and reels, tackle etc.?

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
Very interested as a captain. Have questions.
-Do you have to launch out of Fort Stevens? I would come from Pick City.
-How many per boat?
Thanks.

RangerNation81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very interested as a captain. Have questions.
-Do you have to launch out of Fort Stevens? I would come from Pick City.
-How many per boat?
Thanks.

If the weather is good then we would have no issue you with you coming by water to fort Stevenson!! And the amount of participants in your boat would be completely up to you!!

ndskeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm most likely available to captain as well. I was looking at my tournament schedule and it appears that weekend is free for me. I'll know more in the coming weeks but there is a very good chance I'm in. June is always a fun time on the big lake!

RangerNation81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm most likely available to captain as well. I was looking at my tournament schedule and it appears that weekend is free for me. I'll know more in the coming weeks but there is a very good chance I'm in. June is always a fun time on the big lake!
NDSKEETER you should really come it will be a hell of a time! Let me know and i'll send you the registration form!! We tried to pick a date that would work for the majority! and I hope we picked a good one! I know there will be several tournament guys fishing with us. Hope to see you there!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

wotw.jpg

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_4468.jpg

I'll get this clear coated and sent out to one of you guys putting this on.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where would a guy stay should he want to roll out for this event??

Walleye Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where would a guy stay should he want to roll out for this event??

Camp right at Fort Stevenson. Centennial Bay isn't too far to the east to camp at or there is a motel in Garrison which is 5 miles north of Fort Stevenson.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
these r awesome events guys... anyone captaining a boat will get way more out of it than you put in...

if your chest swells when a flag goes by, these events are for you...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33