What boat ramp open in Bismark

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watched the Burleigh county commission may 6 meeting last night. This is what I got from it.
Rifle range ramp is going to be dredged sooner then later. They have an engineering firm looking into stabilizing and making the ramp better/parking lot issues...whatever that all means..
Misty water ramp has bids out and they won't be doing anything with it until after the June meeting when the bids can be reviewed.
Govt working for the people....

NodakBob

Honored Member
I used the private ramp at the marina today (I have a slip there). I was able to get out and down the river but the first hundred yards or so down the river was 1.2-1.5 feet deep, follow the shore to Christmas tree island to cross to the west side.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going be alot unhappy ponton drivers all around Bismarck is lower than normal.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I used the private ramp at the marina today (I have a slip there). I was able to get out and down the river but the first hundred yards or so down the river was 1.2-1.5 feet deep, follow the shore to Christmas tree island to cross to the west side.
Is there room for a boat in and out at the same time?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Going be alot unhappy ponton drivers all around Bismarck is lower than normal.
I would like to know when the Burleigh county commission found out the ramp was unusable. Seems to me they should have known when/around ice out. Why are they just dealing with this now..same with rifle range...how many years of wasting tax payor money before you solve the problem? When I watched the meeting seems like they are pretty friendly with the dredging company....

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to know when the Burleigh county commission found out the ramp was unusable. Seems to me they should have known when/around ice out. Why are they just dealing with this now..same with rifle range...how many years of wasting tax payor money before you solve the problem? When I watched the meeting seems like they are pretty friendly with the dredging company....
Just this spring after ice out and water dropping was 2 to 3 feet last year. I am sure River City Sports who has the marina is on it. Getting bids hopefully not to long before they start

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just this spring after ice out and water dropping was 2 to 3 feet last year. I am sure River City Sports who has the marina is on it. Getting bids hopefully not to long before they start
Nope..won't happen until mid june..won't happen before June 4 commission meeting.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55