Where has the oil money gone

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It all averages out in the long run I suppose but it hurts to see the bad roads and other infrastructure needs in oil country that are unfinished due to lack of funds. The old saying when something is good everyone wants to be a part of it but when things get tough nobody wants anything to do with it.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some segments of the oil industry here are slowing down greatly. A lot of wells are going to be delayed as far as fracking goes. Still drilling but fracking has slowed greatly. Of the eight haliburton frac crews only one is working right now. Haliburton just announced a 500 million dollar reduction in their original budget for this year. Gas gathering is killing us right now. They have gotten seriously behind the curve again. It'll take a hell of a lot of work to catch up and be able to increase their gathering capacity for the gas.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
On a positive note , Production is a great place to be in the oilfield and I just filled my tank in Fargo yesterday for $ 1.94. I see it's $ 1.84 at Sam's club in Fargo today. History repeats itself supply meets demand. I predict the next oil boom will start when we see our next war , Trade war or other significant world event.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oil Impact money used to be given just about every year to the Townships in Oil country, before this oil boom, now they don't, think all the money is heading East on a run a way train

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84