Where to stay?

JUSTWINGNIT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thinking about going up to the hook area the weekend of the 20th. What campgrounds would you guys recommend? Would be pulling the 5th wheel and boat. Have stayed at vanhook resort about 7 years ago but that was for working out in the patch. Never really did much fishing up there.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
I go to parshall bay... no reservations just show up and hope there is a spot... I got the very last one that had power for the last week and i got there on the 27th

b2down

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stayed at Van Hook Resort last weekend. Would stay again. Good ramps, close to good fishing, and lots of decent camping sites. Only negative to the resort is the speed "humps". With the 5th. wheel and boat it takes a while to get around since you have to almost come to a complete stop to go over them. Them things are ruthless and there are a lot of them.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stayed at Van Hook Resort last weekend. Would stay again. Good ramps, close to good fishing, and lots of decent camping sites. Only negative to the resort is the speed "humps". With the 5th. wheel and boat it takes a while to get around since you have to almost come to a complete stop to go over them. Them things are ruthless and there are a lot of them.

Sorry, I think I know some of the people that were responsible for their first installment some 30+ years ago. ;:;boozer

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 33