Where were you born?

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Besides the jackwagon answers of in a barn, in a hospital, in my mom's womb at home, where were you fellow NDA's born and what is that town known for..if anything..and go.. I will go first.
Morris, Mn
[h=2][/h]Morris was platted in 1869, and named for Charles A. Morris, a railroad official.[SUP][9][/SUP] A post office has been in operation at Morris since 1871.[SUP][10][/SUP] Morris was incorporated as a city in 1902.[SUP][9][/SUP]
The 1975 Morris earthquake occurred on July 9, and was the state's largest 21st-century earthquake, rated at 4.6 M[SUB]n[/SUB].[SUP][11][/SUP][SUP][12][/SUP][SUP][13][/SUP] Eighteen years later, on June 4, 1993, another quake slightly shook the community. This one measured 4.1 in magnitude and ranks as the third-largest earthquake in Minnesota of the 1900s.[SUP][14][/SUP]

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Garrison ND was laid out in 1905 when the railroad was extended to that point.[SUP][6][/SUP] The town took its name from Garrison Creek.[SUP][7][/SUP] A post office has been in operation at Garrison since 1903.[SUP][8][/SUP]

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
My folks lived in Mott at the time but there was no hospital there then so it was off to hettinger.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was born in Winkler Manitoba Canada went to school in walhalla nd, originally named after father belcourt who was a catholic preist. My great grandmothers family is part of the little shell tribe that was relocated to turtle mountains as well as other reservations in north and south Dakota as well as Montana. My great grandmothers grand father was an interpreter for the US government. Becuase he could speak French, English as well as assibone, Creole, ojibeway and Chippewa. I know little about Winkler Manitoba Canada I have never been there since

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Born in Miami FLA...only thing they should be known for is having the best football team in the NFL...yes, I said it...17-0!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Born right here, on Saturday it will of been 56 years ago. Don't know why I never left, maybe just to stupid to go somewhere else. :;:huh Lunker now I know way you are the way you are, your from Canada. ::boxing:: ;:;rofl ;:;boozer

Motor Mouse

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grew up in Mott but born in the Elgin hospital. Mott has an interesting history but I'm too old to remember it. Now pretty much the only thing Mott has is pheasants. As with many small towns, Mott has survived but not aged well.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Born right here, on Saturday it will of been 56 years ago. Don't know why I never left, maybe just to stupid to go somewhere else. :;:huh Lunker now I know way you are the way you are, your from Canada. ::boxing:: ;:;rofl ;:;boozer
Yep just a Canadian wanna be that lived in an old house that had peeling paint chips and a fascination with air plane glue. Lol it's all good

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wasn't so much born as I was forged in a fiery inferno that was lit by slot limit debates and fueled by shitty Chuck Norris memes

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I grew up about 10 miles south of where I live now I was born in Minot that was the closest hospital that delivered all my kids were also born in Minot 100mile drive is fun with a woman ready to pop I say everyone should do it once but I'm a gluten for punishment so I did it twice lol

Founding Member
Founding Member
Born in Bismarck.
Raised in western ND
Had to move out west as a teen to find work.
So I've lived in CA, CO, WY and finally got back home to western ND 20 years ago next month!

Last edited:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Born in Breckinridge Minn. Closest hospital to Wyndmere ND. Grew up on a farm NW of Wyndmere. Lived in the area all my life. Bought our retirement farmstead just 1 mile from where I was raised as a child. Don't get out much HA HA.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Born in Bismarck next to the best fishery in the country. When growing up I spend 90% of my time next to it, not next to TV.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wasn't so much born as I was forged in a fiery inferno that was lit by slot limit debates and fueled by shitty Chuck Norris memes

So what you are saying is that when you fill out an application they ask if you are a female or a man you mark transgender,the sex change was not a total success. Cheer up fly God loves all his sheep even the fucked up ones. ;:;rofl

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 4