Votes: 23 23.7%
  • no slots

Votes: 74 76.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do the water protectors think? Would good old ironeyes be for or against it.

How do these big walleyes pooping in my drinking water help the pipeline placement.

eat more chicken.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
in favor of slots. whoever said its proven not to work has never fished south Dakota! Plus fishing up by Bismarck would be shit for big fish if south Dakota didn't have a slot. that's proven

That's pure BULLSHIT ! Show me the proof.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do the water protectors think? Would good old ironeyes be for or against it.

How do these big walleyes pooping in my drinking water help the pipeline placement.

eat more chicken.

Stock up on bottled water and don't eat the big fish high in mercury

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
in favor of slots. whoever said its proven not to work has never fished south Dakota! Plus fishing up by Bismarck would be shit for big fish if south Dakota didn't have a slot. that's proven

OUTSTANDING!!! Please provide me with the peer reviewed papers that "Prove" fishing up by Bismarck would be shit for big fish if south dakota didn't have a slot. If you can't, you might want to refrain from making broad statements about topics you know little about. I'll check in tomorrow to read any and all articles you can provide. Standing By!!!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's so full of shit my computer is starting to smell.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here is the the fckr who gave me the bad rep johny.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

GIVEMEANOTHERREPPLEASE!!!!#

Marksman

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I catch a fish I keep it unless it is too small
slot limits are a joke

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Quite a few years ago we were camping at Fort Stevenson, went fishing one day and the only fish I caught were a 20" and 23" eye. I kept them to eat for supper. At the cleaning station were 2 guys cleaning their fish. Pulled the 20" out put it on the table, one guy said nice fish where did you catch it, so I told him. I asked them if they were camping at the park, no, they replied, we are just here pre fishing for the Governor's Cup. Where you from I asked, they replied Minnesota. I pull the 23" eye out to clean it, and one guy looks at me and said, we through those big fish back, they don't eat good. I looked up at the 13" eye he was cleaning and replied back, I through those back to grow up. That was the end of the conversation. To each there own when it comes to keeping fish, Keep what you want\don't want to. But if someone keeps fish you would not, at the cleaning station, just tell them nice fish and don't preach to them about the fish they keep.

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Quite a few years ago we were camping at Fort Stevenson, went fishing one day and the only fish I caught were a 20" and 23" eye. I kept them to eat for supper. At the cleaning station were 2 guys cleaning their fish. Pulled the 20" out put it on the table, one guy said nice fish where did you catch it, so I told him. I asked them if they were camping at the park, no, they replied, we are just here pre fishing for the Governor's Cup. Where you from I asked, they replied Minnesota. I pull the 23" eye out to clean it, and one guy looks at me and said, we through those big fish back, they don't eat good. I looked up at the 13" eye he was cleaning and replied back, I through those back to grow up. That was the end of the conversation. To each there own when it comes to keeping fish, Keep what you want\don't want to. But if someone keeps fish you would not, at the cleaning station, just tell them nice fish and don't preach to them about the fish they keep.
yea comparing Minnesot'a fishery to our's is like comparing a fart to a turd.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wanna know at what length that fabulous piece of white flaky walleye suddenly turns to shit? SMH

I'll take a fresh (never frozen) at ANY length over frozen any day. I don't clean my fish at cleaning stations, and if I did, and someone gave me shit, ....Might just have to give them an ear beating, especially tourists out of staters.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
a crowd at a fish cleaning station makes me uncomfortable.

If there is a bunch of guys there it is just like going into the rest room and the urinals are all crowded, and I am either going to be looked at as the queer that squeezes between a couple of dudes, or the guy that is worried about a small pecker and waits for a stall.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
a crowd at a fish cleaning station makes me uncomfortable.

If there is a bunch of guys there it is just like going into the rest room and the urinals are all crowded, and I am either going to be looked at as the queer that squeezes between a couple of dudes, or the guy that is worried about a small pecker and waits for a stall.

ha ha ha - me too. If I have a nice limit I walk in like Ron Jeremy and lay them babies out there and commence to amaze them dudes with the electric filet knife.

If I only have a couple 13" dinks I ice them and wait until I get home.

- - - Updated - - -

just kidding - nine out of ten times I ice them until I get home - and even wait until the next morning to clean fish sometimes

filet stations are seedy places teaming with diseases, flies that lay eggs in your ears, etc.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha - me too. If I have a nice limit I walk in like Ron Jeremy and lay them babies out there and commence to amaze them dudes with the electric filet knife.

If I only have a couple 13" dinks I ice them and wait until I get home.

- - - Updated - - -

just kidding - nine out of ten times I ice them until I get home - and even wait until the next morning to clean fish sometimes

filet stations are seedy places teaming with diseases, flies that lay eggs in your ears, etc.

whats this you say?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ate a 28" and a 29" last year(tournament fish). They were good IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Big, giant white flakes and cheeks like a fat Asian kid.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ate a 28" and a 29" last year(tournament fish). They were good IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Big, giant white flakes and cheeks like a fat Asian kid.

I thought they were excellent as well. That rapala knife sure took a beating that day haha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 250
  • This month: 214
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 66