Wonder Fund North Dakota

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I fail to see how bringing more people to our rural state is a good thing? Drawing them from liberal states at that. Liberals have already proved they cannot adapt. They will be social warriors and try and change our conservative ways. We are not too conservative, becoming less conservative can only be a bad thing.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Minneapolis runs Minnesota. Are we really dumb enough to follow that example???? Most of our politicians are that dumb. For them happiness is more business to tax. Do they not know that in little town North Dakota they will have no voice? Or more realistically their voice will be like a small mouse seeking in the corner. Every time I look at Bergum I think he looks like the greaseball trash that comes with a big city. He is no conservative.

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
With politicians it is all about power, thats why they are in that business...

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fargo is already 75% liberal nonsense, it is the rest of the state holding us back from becoming that shithole Minneapolis.
I’m confused then . If the rest of the state is holding us back from being a liberal shithole then why do we constantly have skyrocketing property taxes, sales taxes, heck all taxes? If you think this state is electing conservatives you would be very wrong because the politicians we are voting for are nothing but moderates posing as conservatives. No reason we should be passing welfare programs like Medicare expansion, etc. Heck we have even elected democrats to state office in this last century! If we really want to keep our taxes low then we need to find someone else to pay for them. Industry pays most of the taxes in WY and that’s why they have no income tax and lower property taxes!

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think we should spend less and eliminate all of the waste. That will keep our taxes lower.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wouldn’t expect anything less. This legislature and the game and fish only want a select portion of the population hunting

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
How are you guys shell shocked by this? "Fee Hunting" has been going on for years! Look at the Mott area for upland hunting. Every farmer in the tri-county area is paid by the outfitters to leave corn strips and habitat for them to guide on and benefit "financially". 🤷‍♂️

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, as a business owner you're either growing or you're dying. We need to keep more young people in the state, and there is certainly nothing wrong with growth.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Wunder Fund has chosen Land Trust for its first investment. Land Trust is a pay to play scheme for private land. They are going to use tax dollars to forever change ND hunting.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...TsAod2WzFl&id=100063620050853&mibextid=5zvaxg

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://landtrust.com/?fbclid=IwAR0nBF0CNBNn-bd7eIEJzLigwDte-2Pdn3ISVGDw5phRAJc6MgtsjoTGf4A&h=AT3_J47rQv2t9FfQxxSEg27vM8Xgqju7edwqBXB5gOinAFruzUmE_OPKv57za9fY9ysJDTl3221av6y3PnrQdEww4UFNdK10V8CyaQ2GBFUMfuWW1-2M7IxiMMYZfcuS1Ul3RhUX3jQg4_E&s=1&mibextid=5zvax
Wouldn’t expect anything less. This legislature and the game and fish only want a select portion of the population hunting
I'd wager the G&F wouldn't like this, as it would eventually mean fewer licenses sold. PLOTS acres would likely also go down as farmers and ranchers would see more $ from paying hunters. Now our legislature sees "landowner rights" and big pocket out of staters, no doubt they love this. ND is part of the last frontier of the average joe getting to freelance hunt. Guess its just a matter of time.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28