New to NDA

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hello everyone.... I'm on here allot so figured it's time to become a member, lol. I've lived in velva nd for 10 years now but originally from Wisconsin.... got a job with the railroad is what brought me to nd... fished allot in Wisconsin in my 14ft alumacraft and 9.9 sold that many years ago and have been fishing the Dakota area allot with friend's in they're boats and figured its time to get my own boat so last month I bought a 2017 nitro zv18... and I love it. I fish all over but mainly sakakawea and audobahn.... lake darling, crooked, strawberry, metagoshi, the list goes on. I love coming on this site for tips and tricks and the latest news.... so thanks for an awesome site 20170822_191814.jpg

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Welcome. I have a son in Sconiland. They talk funny. We don't use lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome. I have a son in Sconiland. They talk funny. We don't use lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, by the way, nice boat.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome to the shit show. Very nice looking rig you have.

Whats the protocol for a newbie that has been lurking for some time? Are they still subject to the usual prodding and torture or do they get a pass since they likely know all the code words used around here?

Please give us your detailed opinion on docking tails, section lines and lastly beverage of choice. That should be all we really need to know :;:stirthepot

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome to the shit show. Very nice looking rig you have.

Whats the protocol for a newbie that has been lurking for some time? Are they still subject to the usual prodding and torture or do they get a pass since they likely know all the code words used around here?

Please give us your detailed opinion on docking tails, section lines and lastly beverage of choice. That should be all we really need to know :;:stirthepot

Funny, my wife never refers to it as prodding and torture... :D

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome! Youve been in ND for 10yrs so hopefully the sconi tendencies have been lost. If not, we have a five walleye daily limit. This means you keep 5 fish and no more in a day. If it gets hard you have five fingers on your hand to help count.

Nice boat by the way!

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Welcome to the board it's a great place to hang out.

Oh yeah, new guys ALWAYS buy cigars and refreshments...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82