Gotta love the Irish

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing about lads from Ireland is that their hearts and humor are always in the right place! Jimmy Murphy, a City Councillor from Dublin, was asked on a live local radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

‘If hooking up one fookin ’ rag-head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel shagger to save just one Irish soldier’s life, then I have only three things to say; Red is positive, Black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
May not be politically correct but effective and funny. Now really, how torturous can that be? I'll bet you'd never even have to touch the switch so where is the physical harm?

( deleted account )

Banned
Banned
It’s funny but not effective. Historically the Irish have had this eye for an eye get even attitude since William of Orange started it in 1680, inflaming the Catholics and Protestants dividing the country a few hundred years ago and they’ve have been killing and torturing each other back and forth continually since then. Likeley millions of them killed, tortured and maimed over the years. England tried to protect Northern Ireland but only sacrificed thousands of soldiers in a futile measure.
But yes, the quote is funny, but typically Irish! And yes, I have many Irish ancestors, all glad they got out when they did. Ireland is a nice country to visit and study but their deep seated thinking as a lot like the divided Balkans. Would be like we still hated and plotted to kill anyone south of the Mason- Dixon line.
and so far with only a rare exception all the terrorists in Northern Ireland have been Irishmen from the south and the terrorists in the south are northern Irelanders. In fairness, the IRA and their cross border counterparts have declared a truce for the past few years, but bombings and killings of each other have started up again. Not defending “ rag heads” just setting the record straight, calling a spade a tiny human powered backhoe! I’ll be called a dratted Liberal but quotes like this only make for testosterone fueled chest pounding. And buy some votes of course.

OFF TOPIC I have a question for our electronics minded people. Since when is there enough amperage in a 12 volt battery to even be felt across a pair of nuts without some kind of voltage multiplier like a crank thing or nowadays possibly even an electric fencer. I continually see in movies and read in books about car batteries being used for torture, but it can’t posdibly work alone, or can it? Hell I don’t know.....haven’t tried it on my balls, but even on a wet arm you can’t feel it!?!? And I don’t have a neuropathy.....and I’ve used a fully charged battery! Maybe I haven’t hooked up the proper polarity like that politician said! Or maybe he was regurgitating “ false news.” LOL politicians never do that do they?

Once again for you Christians “ what would Jesus say.” Maybe I don’t believe in a nebulous GOD but iMO that guy Jesus sure did preach some great things.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88