Lost kicker hood

SlickTrick125

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hay fellow outdoors people. I know it’s a long shot, but my uncle lost the cover/hood for his 2006 Yamaha 8.8 horse kicker, on the way up to Beaver bay Sakakawea yesterday which was Saturday April 10th . We of course took the same path home but couldn’t find it. We went up 83 and went through Riverdale to get there. I’m thinking it will be kinda costly to replace, but it happens I guess. If anyone found this we would be grateful. I’m not sure what anyone would want it for unless you had that motor, but who knows it could be destroyed as well. Thanks for looking.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope you get a call on the yammy hood. Still a lot of honest people in this world.

sheds

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found a kicker cover this morning still in good shape not sure if my pm went through but give me a call at 701 527 eight three four seven

Last edited:

SlickTrick125

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just want to throw a shout out and give a big thanks to sheds for keeping his eye open and being nice enough to actually find and return the missing motor cover on highway 83! When I created this thread I never thought it would actually produce, but I guess every dog has his day. Anyway my uncle is very great full, especially since the only replacement he could find was over $300. Thanks again Sheds. See, there are still some good people left out there.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found a kicker cover this morning still in good shape not sure if my pm went through but give me a call at 701 527 eight three four seven

That is great stuff sheds. Hope good karma comes your way. And btw. I sent you a text about those 5 hundo bills you also found that were mine. Be there soon to pick em up. :) :;:thumbsup :;:cheers

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 176
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84