Hunters Safety

Bull Herbie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My sons need hunter safety. Anybody know of any summer classes in the Minot area?

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to Game and Fish and sign up for their e-mail. That's the only chance you have before they fill up. Have your information ready.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
My sons need hunter safety. Anybody know of any summer classes in the Minot area?

Check the game and fish site. It will list all available classes. Some will be listed as you as they have to take it all in person vs online.

- - - Updated - - -

I just looked and there isn't much listed for Minot. Do what Sub said they might add some. I seem to remember my boy doing it towards the end of the school year last year. Gandf may be able to give you a youth instructors name and they would let you know if the will offer another class this year.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
One of the constant issues with Hunter Safety is the shortage of instructors for the number of students. We are all hunters and fishermen(women) and summers and falls are busy for us as well. If you cannot find a class look into other options, dependent on the age of your sons. There are provisions for apprentice hunters before a person receives his/her hunter safety card.

Also follow the other advice above about info from G and F. If you sign up for mailings you will receive notice of classes and other information. It is most common to find classes in winter and spring but that does nut mean someone in your area won't offer a class for late summer and early fall. Keep watch on the G and F website.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 170
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 131
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80