How secure are our voting system ?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was thinking about the trail of absentee ballots and wonder just how secure our system is.
It seems like the older I get the less I trust some of our elected officials and politicians. It's just an observation , Nothing more~nothing less.

You hear and read a lot about voting fraud so I did a little reading up, nothing I read says that it's ever happened in ND but overall it got a C on it's report card so there must be room for improvement. Given the controversy over M 3 and the length that those within power are willing to fight against it makes me wonder how hard or how easy it would be to swindle a few votes or if it would even be possible ?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, The heading didn't come out right but you get the drift.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard that some heavily native american districts ended up with more votes than they had legal age adults to vote according to the last census, last time when HH was elected. I didnt research it myself, but seems kinda fishy if true.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s rampant and always benefits the left. Always...

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
I heard that some heavily native american districts ended up with more votes than they had legal age adults to vote according to the last census, last time when HH was elected. I didnt research it myself, but seems kinda fishy if true.
Whoever told you this is a dumbass. You are not far behind for repeating it but atleast you admitted that you did not fact check it.
Rolette county had the largest turnout. They had around 9200 eligible voters. 3662 voted for HH. The other counties on reservations were not close to this turnout.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s rampant and always benefits the left. Always...

This is false. If it was so rampant, then why was the voter fraud commission disbanded without finding any evidence of "rampant" voter fraud? I'm talking about the commission trump had kris kobach from Kansas head up.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
An 11 year old hacked Forida's site and changed vote counts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...rida-election-site-changes-results/975121002/

- - - Updated - - -

Here is our Sec. of State at his desk. The guy that runs elections in ND. It doesn't give me much confidence.

121717.OP_.FNS_.ROBPORT.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
My impression of Al, is that he’s competent, conscientious, and dedicated.

As a guy with a ####storm desk myself - I can trust that it’s not a great indicator of capability.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My impression of Al, is that he’s competent, conscientious, and dedicated.

As a guy with a ####storm desk myself - I can trust that it’s not a great indicator of capability.

A cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, but what’s an empty desk a sign of?

- - - Updated - - -

Or something like that

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is false. If it was so rampant, then why was the voter fraud commission disbanded without finding any evidence of "rampant" voter fraud? I'm talking about the commission trump had kris kobach from Kansas head up.
You’re false. Double voting, dead people voting, Al Gores hanging chads. And yes, it always benefits the left...always.

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
You’re false. Double voting, dead people voting, Al Gores hanging chads. And yes, it always benefits the left...always.

I think gerrymandering by Conservatives has had much more of an impact on our democracy than the "myths" you bring up.

Voter fraud is rare and it is important to ensure access to our elections remains as free as possible.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
All dead people found to have voted after death, if that makes any fucking sense, voted democrat. Illegals vote 90% democrat, double votes are always found to be 80% democrat.

So so how is it not an issue? How is it just part of the process?

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
All dead people found to have voted after death, if that makes any fucking sense, voted democrat. Illegals vote 90% democrat, double votes are always found to be 80% democrat.

So so how is it not an issue? How is it just part of the process?

The Heritage Fund has a data base showing around 1000 convictions related to voter fraud. How is 1000 cases "running rampant" when millions vote?

Conservatives just change boundaries or suppress eligible voters to gain an edge.

It is so bad in ND that there are a whole 2 cases shown. A guy voted in Ward County and Burke county back in 2016. No party affiliation listed. The other conviction was the petition fraud by the NDSU bison football players. Thats it. Yup, things are out of hand in ND. Lets make it harder for people to vote. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Heritage Fund has a data base showing around 1000 convictions related to voter fraud. How is 1000 cases "running rampant" when millions vote?

Conservatives just change boundaries or suppress eligible voters to gain an edge.

It is so bad in ND that there are a whole 2 cases shown. A guy voted in Ward County and Burke county back in 2016. No party affiliation listed. The other conviction was the petition fraud by the NDSU bison football players. Thats it. Yup, things are out of hand in ND. Lets make it harder for people to vote. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

How about you get the fuck outa here with that shit. Maybe if only a few were convicted/admitting that must mean that was all there was.
Your instant agression makes you seem even more legitimate. I am guessing you are also concerned about slot limits, and how Minnesota is neater than ND.
Get the fuck out of here And lose the tough guy attitude, fucking mook

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
How about you get the fuck outa here with that shit. Maybe if only a few were convicted/admitting that must mean that was all there was.
Your instant agression makes you seem even more legitimate. I am guessing you are also concerned about slot limits, and how Minnesota is neater than ND.
Get the fuck out of here And lose the tough guy attitude, fucking mook

That was not aggressive. Settle down, Nancy. I was not trying to hurt your little feelings.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think gerrymandering by Conservatives has had much more of an impact on our democracy than the "myths" you bring up.

Voter fraud is rare and it is important to ensure access to our elections remains as free as possible.
You know what they say about arguing with idiots. I rest my case.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member

Looks like 1833 posted what I had initially posted. Instead of repeating the same shit. Can you show some proof to back your claim?

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was not aggressive. Settle down, Nancy. I was not trying to hurt your little feelings.
Okay, sorry.
Seemed like just the opposite.
You calling me Nancy is just for fun right?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55