Deflategate??

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tom Brady on if the Super Bowl is tainted: 'No, absolutely not'
On Thursday night Brady made his first public appearance since the release of Ted Wells' deflate-gate report that implicated him to some level, and the crowd at the previously scheduled speaking event at Salem State University went wild. They cheered for him like the Super Bowl just ended again.
Gray tried getting Brady to open up with different questions, and Brady rarely said anything that revealed much. Like he said in January when news of the scandal broke, he had loved ones around him who supported him, and part of being a public figure is dealing with adversity like this. The only time he said anything interesting about deflate-gate was when Gray asked if the controversy had distracted from the joy over the Super Bowl win.
Thursday night's engagement at Salem State was a typical offseason event that turned into a much more newsworthy appearance given the timing of the Wells report's release. Brady arrived for the event in a helicopter, and tickets were going for as much as $500 on Craigslist, the Boston Globe said. This wasn't the forum for serious questions and Brady wasn't going to provide meaningful answers. But just in case you were worried about Brady's status among Patriots fans, it might be even stronger than ever.
Another New England scandal, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-tainted---no--absolutely-not--002636150.html

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think they needed deflated balls to make it to the Superbowl... The whole thing is just stupid, I don't understand why the patriots do this to themselves every couple years.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I struggle with this. I like to have good sportsmanship in sports, but when I play rec basketball, if I can get away with it, I do. And I test all those waters. It's part of the game in a lot of ways. Belichek is the best at it. Not sure if he deserves praise or ridicule, but in the end the guy wins.

I can't stand the Patriots, but have to acknowledge how impressive they have been over the past decade.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tom Brady may be the greatest of all time but when scandal of any sort happen in one's career it leaves a what if. There has been other scandals that have effected not just Brady or bill. I don't know, even Brett favre has to deal with his own scandal of denied pictures of one's member. Patriots will always tied with scandalous accusations.

coyotetrapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the old saying?? "Where there's smoke there's fire" I believe the Patriots push it to the edge on everything. Whether that helps them to win a lot of games and super bowls I am not convinced, as Tom Brady is one of the best ever. However with that being said I think the so called cheating games they play are classless.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the old saying?? "Where there's smoke there's fire" I believe the Patriots push it to the edge on everything. Whether that helps them to win a lot of games and super bowls I am not convinced, as Tom Brady is one of the best ever. However with that being said I think the so called cheating games they play are classless.

Damned straight it "helps". They know it and choose to not follow the rules.......not the first time! Whack em!!!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is he in our out the first 4 games, It didn't really say, but I'm guessing he's in??

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
As of right now if the nfl doesn't take it to the next level in the courts there will be no suspension

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brady will be playing. Goodall looks like a buffoon. ;:;badidea

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say the NFL will wait until next week to appeal the ruling and place Tommy "Gimme Some Air" Brady will be back on suspension, because Goodell wants that to happen. By the time another court hears the testimony the four game suspension will be LONG LONG over.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 92
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 60