Ryan Fontaine

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
so to sum up. Person feels ill. Goes to hospital and for unknown reason returns home and passes away. Hometown reporter goes blah blah blah, website tries to solve? Can someone point out the "between the lines" things for my friend, just kidding I have no friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a known cause of death?

Underlying conditions?

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guess I do not understand it either. If there is any substance to the story, sooner or later the FACTS will come out. And until that happens, why gossip and spread unwarranted rumors which could harm others, and also add more pain to the grieving family? :;:huh

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn’t anything. Some assume i assumes. Why do people always think someone assumes the worst lol. See how that game is played lol. I was simply asking questions and wondering if anybody knew more details. It’s highly it is the latter. But the media usually doesn’t bother when that is the case. If somebody had the answer it’s strange they haven’t informed those in the media inquiring about it so that assumptions aren’t being made. Sounds like the friends he was consoling with are just as puzzled by it all. Which is kind of strange if it was nothing unusual. Kind of a strange thing. But I guess it’s really nobody’s business in reality

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well according to your original post you asked this question at the end. How much do you think this will cost Trinity? Is that not an assumption ? Assuming they are already guilty?? If not, please explain.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not saying all of this isn’t true, but Tom Simon sure does like to sensualize his stories. Face book living this kids funeral? Why does he need to go that far? I don’t know if it’s truly about finding the truth, or getting likes on his pages.

If they were facebook living his funeral it was most likely because only immediate family ( less than 10 ) were allowed to attend. I had an uncle 78 that passed away last thursday and his funeral was today and it was streamed live. They had 7 kids so only the priest, wife, and 7 kids were allowed. No spouses, grandkids, brothers, sisters or any others were allowed.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This might explain a question posed to the governor at yesterday's press conference. He was asked if they are doing testing on people who have deceased away from covid-19. The governor said there was only one instance that he knew of and the result was negative. Not saying this was this case but could be an explanation to why you haven't heard about this guys death. All deaths involving covid have been over the age of 50. This guy was in his 30s. My guess non covid related but believe what you want to believe

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well according to your original post you asked this question at the end. How much do you think this will cost Trinity? Is that not an assumption ? Assuming they are already guilty?? If not, please explain.
Regardless it makes Trinity look bad for turning him away multiple times. If anyone knows about Trinity is that they are second rate. They probably assumed since he was young that he could kick it. Most people in Minot would be ecstatic if they got bought out by a Sanford or some other big hospital.

I went into the walk in at the beginning of March with all the COVID symptoms except shortness of breath and a102 fever. Tested negative for the flu but the said there is no way it wasn’t the flu and that I might have a different strain they didn’t test for. That fever kicked my ass for 3 days and went back in a week with a cough that didn’t go away. Got scanned for pneumonia because of bad sounding lungs and thankfully that was negative. This place never refused to treat me even with corona on the move.

My point is Trinity should have helped him instead of turning him away. I’m sure the family feels the same and appreciates the support.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I made no assumption at all. You did. My question was asked that “if it is true”. If it wasn’t true it wouldn’t cost trinity anything. But if it’s true what’s it gonna cost em. Time to get you out of quarantine lol

- - - Updated - - -

This might explain a question posed to the governor at yesterday's press conference. He was asked if they are doing testing on people who have deceased away from covid-19. The governor said there was only one instance that he knew of and the result was negative. Not saying this was this case but could be an explanation to why you haven't heard about this guys death. All deaths involving covid have been over the age of 50. This guy was in his 30s. My guess non covid related but believe what you want to believe
now you may be in to something. So let’s pretend it was him Burgum was talking about. Why was he not treated then for what ailed him? How many more in the county like this?

- - - Updated - - -

Many years ago I went into trinity ER late in the evening. Had the worst headache I’d ever experienced with no cause. After waiting four hours with no one in the waiting room I got in. Was sent home and told to take ibuprofen lol. So feeling like a dumb ass I did. Only for things to continue to get worse. 24 hours later I told the wife to take me back or bring me the shotgun. Went back in and those people sprang to life like you can’t even imagine. It was like I was a gunshot victim shot in the chest. Was immediately taken up for an MRI. Found a polyp in my upper sinus and blood work was not good. They hung a jug on my and every thrifty minutes was loading me full of shit. I laid there for six hours and by the time they were done with me I felt like a million bucks. Next day I got a call from them to see how I was. Day after that I got a survey in the mail regarding being in two nights in a row for same issue. It was red flagged to the max. I think their legal team was on standby. Why the hell does it have to come to that. My experiences in Bismarck and Minneapolis have been 100% opposite of that.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
So Ryan Fontaine is having his funeral today. He was from Williston and living in Minot. A few days before his death he was texting buddies telling them how sick he was. He had a fever and all other covid symptoms. After four days his fever broke but he was still showing all other symptoms and sick as hell. He contacted trinity and they told him to call back If he got worse. I’m not sure how damn sick you have to be to actually get tested but they didn’t want any part of it. Not long after he was found dead in his shower. And nobody will talk about it. Nothing from the state or the state coroner. His death isn’t showing up anywhere except the obituaries. How much is this going to cost trinity do you think? And what the hell do you suppose is going on?
Maybe "if it is true" should be in this original post But NO such wording. This is a fact and NOT an assumption. Time to get your facts straight ?

Last edited:

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sounds like the 90 some year old lady that made the news showing a sign that said need more beer and holding up a Coors light can just got a ice cold shipment of Coors lite because her picture went viral!!!

IM STILL WAITING FOR MY CHECK !!!

feather_duster

Founding Member
Founding Member
s-l1000.jpg

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trinity was bad in 1970 when I went there, nothing's changed I see.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Based on your original post I dont believe he was denied treatment. It seems to me he didnt seem to be in immediate danger. And being young and healthy would typically not usually have complications. Doctors can not predict the future. He could have easily came in and sent home to get better with no treatment and still passed due to complications.

For me it's a bad situation anyway you look at it but to play it off that it was covid related with out proof is only a way to advance the fear. That is wrong but I may be wrong. This sounds too much gossip and no facts.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Regardless it makes Trinity look bad for turning him away multiple times. If anyone knows about Trinity is that they are second rate. They probably assumed since he was young that he could kick it. Most people in Minot would be ecstatic if they got bought out by a Sanford or some other big hospital.

Somewhere I missed the part that Mr. Fontaine was denied care. Is there an article/link to that information?

bobberdown

EVERY HOSPITAL will have patients that will bitch and moan. So from reading this bullshit slamming Trinity, let me tell you some of my personal events. My son, when he was about 3 yrs old, went to see Dr. Holland, with some issues pertaining not being able to pass feces. His gut was as hard as a rock, and Holland thought it might be an appendix issue. Did Xrays, and found out that his small intestine tubes had somehow got all twisted and he went into an emergency surgery to see if surgeons could SAVE HIS LIFE because this "SHIT' Dr Shipley told wife and I that in his thirty some years of doctoring, he had seen this event once before! Well, Dr Shipley went in and got the job done. I, myself have had both ankles broken (At different times) and had screws plates tendons ligements sewn up with excellent results My daughters broken arm fiasco went very well also. BTW, both of my children were born at Trinity, via C section. Slam Slam all you want but this is just a few of my excellent results from Trinity. And my friend Scott Herslip did pass on Saturday at Trinity from the Covid)-19

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe "if it is true" should be in this original post But NO such wording. This is a fact and NOT an assumption. Time to get your facts straight ?
Hey if that makes you sleep better at night who am I to tell you any different lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on your original post I dont believe he was denied treatment. It seems to me he didnt seem to be in immediate danger. And being young and healthy would typically not usually have complications. Doctors can not predict the future. He could have easily came in and sent home to get better with no treatment and still passed due to complications.

For me it's a bad situation anyway you look at it but to play it off that it was covid related with out proof is only a way to advance the fear. That is wrong but I may be wrong. This sounds too much gossip and no facts.
i didn’t realize anybody was playing it off as covid. There were simply questions to what the guy had. Why there is talk he was not given care, and why his cause of death was never stated. Those curious if it was covid weren’t seeing his statistic show up so that appears to have been making people wonder what the hell he died from then. If this had happened prior to this covid shit the same questions minus the covid curiosity would still have been asked no?

Stinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they were facebook living his funeral it was most likely because only immediate family ( less than 10 ) were allowed to attend. I had an uncle 78 that passed away last thursday and his funeral was today and it was streamed live. They had 7 kids so only the priest, wife, and 7 kids were allowed. No spouses, grandkids, brothers, sisters or any others were allowed.

I’m sorry about your uncle. Was it live streamed by your family or the funeral home/church? In this instance, Williston Trending Topics News live streamed it. Makes a big difference

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
EVERY HOSPITAL will have patients that will bitch and moan. So from reading this bullshit slamming Trinity, let me tell you some of my personal events. My son, when he was about 3 yrs old, went to see Dr. Holland, with some issues pertaining not being able to pass feces. His gut was as hard as a rock, and Holland thought it might be an appendix issue. Did Xrays, and found out that his small intestine tubes had somehow got all twisted and he went into an emergency surgery to see if surgeons could SAVE HIS LIFE because this "SHIT' Dr Shipley told wife and I that in his thirty some years of doctoring, he had seen this event once before! Well, Dr Shipley went in and got the job done. I, myself have had both ankles broken (At different times) and had screws plates tendons ligements sewn up with excellent results My daughters broken arm fiasco went very well also. BTW, both of my children were born at Trinity, via C section. Slam Slam all you want but this is just a few of my excellent results from Trinity. And my friend Scott Herslip did pass on Saturday at Trinity from the Covid)-19
Don’t jump to conclusions. I’ve had great experiences with trinity doctors also. I’ve had bad and good. We were discussing bad so I shared one experience I had there. People have had horrible experiences in Williston also. I was in there not long ago and had a great experience. I wouldn’t doctor here on a regular basis but that’s my personal decision.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey if that makes you sleep better at night who am I to tell you any different lol.

- - - Updated - - -

i didn’t realize anybody was playing it off as covid. There were simply questions to what the guy had. Why there is talk he was not given care, and why his cause of death was never stated. Those curious if it was covid weren’t seeing his statistic show up so that appears to have been making people wonder what the hell he died from then. If this had happened prior to this covid shit the same questions minus the covid curiosity would still have been asked no?
You said it best right there. You should NOT tell it at all when you do NOT know what you are talking about. But you do it constantly on the site. And this thread is another prime example of it. How does it feel to THINK you know it all?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 34
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12