Chix with Dix Olympix

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess we're FINALLY going to have an all-male Olympics. The Olympics are going to be freakin awesome again!!! Except for beach volleyball, that's ruined. But everything else is going to be sweet!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/25/sport/transgender-olympic-athletes/

[h=1]Story highlights[/h](CNN)The issue of transgender athletes recently gained wider global attention when Bruce Jenner, the 1976 Olympic decathlon champion, announced he had undergone gender reassignment surgery and was now living as a woman, Caitlyn Jenner.

Now transgender athletes look set to compete at the Olympic Games for the first time without first having to undergo gender reassignment surgery.
Medical chiefs at the International Olympic Committee (IOC) have recommended the change which could mean transgender athletes would be more readily able to take part in this summer's Olympics in Rio de Janeiro as well as other international events.
Transgender athletes have been allowed to compete at the Games since 2004 but only after surgery, having undergone a minimum of two years hormone therapy and being legally recognized as their changed gender.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]
150905160732-caitlyn-jenner-culture-club-large-169.jpg

Controversy over Jenner's 'Woman of the Year' award 05:11

[/COLOR]
Headed by Professor Ugur Erdener, the IOC medical hearing's findings said that, "it is necessary to ensure in so far as possible that trans athletes are not excluded from the opportunity to participate in sporting competition," while still ensuring "the guarantee of fair competition."the

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you've got an X and a Y you compete on the men's side and if you have two X's you compete on the ladies side. End of story!!!

Steve.

Kraken

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you've got an X and a Y you compete on the men's side and if you have two X's you compete on the ladies side. End of story!!!

Steve.

I used to say the same thing until I learned about "androgen insensitivity syndrome." Let's pretend for a little bit: your wife is pregnant. You are given a sweet baby girl (all visible genitalia are 100% female). You grow up with your baby girl, completely like every other girl. Around 15, 16 and with no period/menarche yet, your daughter goes to a doctor. After testing, you realize your daughter would have been a male, but there is no way for her body to recognize testosterone. Your daughter looks 100% female with breast development for her age and a complete vagina, but no ovaries and a variable to absent uterus. 46XY genotype, looks completely female because she is a female, just infertile. Your daughter has to play with boys now?

If you still think the same way, could you come in and break that news to her parents for me? Because I sure as shit won't be supporting that. I want life to be black and white, but it never is.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to say the same thing until I learned about "androgen insensitivity syndrome." Let's pretend for a little bit: your wife is pregnant. You are given a sweet baby girl (all visible genitalia are 100% female). You grow up with your baby girl, completely like every other girl. Around 15, 16 and with no period/menarche yet, your daughter goes to a doctor. After testing, you realize your daughter would have been a male, but there is no way for her body to recognize testosterone. Your daughter looks 100% female with breast development for her age and a complete vagina, but no ovaries and a variable to absent uterus. 46XY genotype, looks completely female because she is a female, just infertile. Your daughter has to play with boys now?

If you still think the same way, could you come in and break that news to her parents for me? Because I sure as shit won't be supporting that. I want life to be black and white, but it never is.

You're comparing apples to oranges now. I believe there was a female in the olympics a few years ago that was accused of cheating because her androgen's were way off. Turns out, she had the issue you were talking about. She assumed she didn't cycle because of her intense training.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

So what is she? Is she a man? I would call her female. Would she play on the men's team or the woman's team. Do we do a blood test to determine which team she plays on? What does she think she is? I had a lady working for me that referred to all men as penal units. Maybe it's that simple. Drop your shorts and I'll tell you which team your on.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
In forty years our global society will be so homogenized that we'll all see each other as 'its' and not males/females.

:;:stirthepot

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

The odds of this event happening are slim, the odds that it happens then she qualifies for the Olympics is in the lottery winning odds.
If it was to happen I believe science would then take precedence, and the proof would put her in the woman's category of events.

Either way, I am not a woman cause I feel like one, nor am I a Black man cause I feel like I am black. its a topsy turvy world out there, and boundaries need to be set, peoples "feelings" sometimes get hurt, such is life.

momma always said "sticks and stones make break my bones, but names will never hurt me."
Probably time for some name calling again. Thanks obama

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

When it comes to competing in the Olympics it is pretty easy. Did she choose to have this happen? no.

This bs is about letting a male athlete compete as a female before he CHOOSES to get his pecker cut off. (or vice versa)

As a people we are screwed.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can just see all the excuses coming now. "I didn't take those hormones for a competitive advantage I was just transitioning"

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can just see all the excuses coming now. "I didn't take those hormones for a competitive advantage I was just transitioning"

Hell yes! "I'm transitioning from one physical body into two. Each of my personalities deserves a voice and individual physical presence."

Kraken

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're comparing apples to oranges now. I believe there was a female in the olympics a few years ago that was accused of cheating because her androgen's were way off. Turns out, she had the issue you were talking about. She assumed she didn't cycle because of her intense training.

My quoted story is in response to the statement from Mr. sl numbers that said "X + Y = dude, X + X = chick" and this Olympian which did not fit the genetics. It was not in response to this trans trend that is receiving too much attention.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
My quoted story is in response to the statement from Mr. sl numbers that said "X + Y = dude, X + X = chick" and this Olympian which did not fit the genetics. It was not in response to this trans trend that is receiving too much attention.

got ya.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was watching a program on the tube last night, had a rather sad ending, I teared up, my boy caught me wiping my eye. I think that qualifies me as a chick, at least for that point in time.
Do I get to vote twice now? one for each of my 2 feelings...

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was watching a program on the tube last night, had a rather sad ending, I teared up, my boy caught me wiping my eye. I think that qualifies me as a chick, at least for that point in time.
Do I get to vote twice now? one for each of my 2 feelings...

Brian's song?
Rudy?
Braveheart?
Patton?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was a lifetime movie, you know lifetime television for women!

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Social media = Fagbook

TV = Life Time

Who would have thought...............:D

You must go thru a lot of Klenex around Christmas.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 181
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57