What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
bigv's latest activity
bigv
reacted to
SupressYourself's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
I got out for the first time this weekend, earlier than normal this year. With all the corn and beans still out there, it's tough to...
Sep 22, 2026
bigv
replied to the thread
Canada Bear
.
Thx I’ll check it out.
Sep 6, 2026
bigv
replied to the thread
Canada Bear
.
That where we were suppose to go until Covid hit. How’s the quality of bears?
Sep 6, 2026
bigv
reacted to
5575's post
in the thread
Canada Bear
with
Like
.
Kevin at Trophy North Outfitters in Alberta is hard to beat. Lots of bears and great people that will work hard for you to get you a big...
Sep 6, 2026
bigv
reacted to
Trapper62's post
in the thread
Canada Bear
with
Like
.
We’ve hunted Minnesota DIY since 2007, our best so far has been 461#. Our goal is always trying to get mature bear at 300#+,but that...
Sep 6, 2026
bigv
replied to the thread
Canada Bear
.
I killed a bear in MN about 12 yrs ago. Had a blast but looking for a place with larger bears. But open to MN again if there’s an...
Sep 4, 2026
bigv
reacted to
luvcatchingbass's post
in the thread
Canada Bear
with
Like
.
I know a guy that went yo Sandy River Outfitters this spring and said he had a blast, lots of bears. He booked for next year before he...
Sep 4, 2026
bigv
reacted to
Big C's post
in the thread
Canada Bear
with
Like
.
I have been to Harrop Lake Lodge a couple of times for moose and it was a great hunt both times. Bears are more their specialty...
Sep 3, 2026
bigv
reacted to
Mike Fretty's post
in the thread
Canada Bear
with
Like
.
https://www.hawthornoutfitting.com/
Sep 3, 2026
bigv
replied to the thread
Canada Bear
.
thanks I'll check both of those out. Would really prefer MB but Alberta is not out of question.
Sep 3, 2026
bigv
reacted to
JMF's post
in the thread
Canada Bear
with
Like
.
I would highly recommend trophy north outfitters in Alberta. Haven't been on a bear hunt (others on this site have) with them but if the...
Sep 3, 2026
bigv
reacted to
powerman's post
in the thread
Canada Bear
with
Like
.
Adrenaline outfitters. Great people and lots of bears
Sep 2, 2026
bigv
posted the thread
Canada Bear
in
General Discussion
.
I think I started a thread on this a while back?? Can't find it. Anyway still want to research more and prepare for another black bear...
Sep 2, 2026
bigv
reacted to
Zogman's post
in the thread
from Wyoming old guy
with
Like
.
I took my suit to the cleaners, who wanted to charge me $40, so I gave it to the charity shop next door. They cleaned and pressed it and...
Sep 1, 2026
bigv
reacted to
7mmMag's post
in the thread
Teachers
with
Like
.
With my young kids just starting school, I realize that even the best education systems have their limits. As a parent, I believe it is...
Aug 18, 2026
Recent Posts
I
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Iwhackwheat
2 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
36 minutes ago
Teachers
Latest: lunkerslayer
40 minutes ago
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 9:00 PM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 4:31 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
C
What happened to DB-2
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 9:35 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:06 AM
When To Shoot YT
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 4:39 AM
Bear Again
Latest: bucksnbears
Thursday at 8:04 PM
Saddle Hunting Newb
Latest: bucksnbears
Thursday at 7:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom