What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Davy Crockett's latest activity
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I'll stand my middle ground till the day I die. The two party system can suck a bag of dicks
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Without a fight
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Take all you want but I refuse to take it up the ass
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Bend over and cum
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
This shit is getting old , lots of better Republican candidates were bullied out.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
It needs to be said
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
There, I said it and will stand behind it.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Boot lickers can kiss my ass.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Beat me to death and I'll still have my opinion . And I'm not a democrat
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Half a brain beats this shit
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Or a potus with half a brain.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Red fuel helps but I'm ready for an electric dually
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Traxion's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Fuel surcharges on everything being delivered right now. High fuel, fuels inflation.
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Was going to fill up in devils lake @ 3.98 but decided to grab a bite to eat first, gasp went up to 4.10 while I was eating. Parked my...
Sep 9, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Im sure they will find that enriched nuclear material right after the weapons of mass destruction they found in Iraq. Oh ya that’s the...
Sep 9, 2026
Recent Posts
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: 1bigfokker
31 minutes ago
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: BrokenBackJack
34 minutes ago
Keeping traditions going
Latest: JMF
Today at 12:33 PM
I
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Iwhackwheat
Today at 10:38 AM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: SDMF
Today at 9:25 AM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom