What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Iwhackwheat's latest activity
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
tdismydog's post
in the thread
Early Goose
with
Like
.
Took my daughter on her first hunt last Sunday. My son was salmon fishing so she got to go all by herself! First thing she said this...
Aug 18, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Prairie Doggin''s post
in the thread
Food porn
with
Like
.
Aug 16, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Beef prices going up????
with
Like
.
I don't think this will help make beef more affordable, but that's just me.
Aug 16, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Browneye's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
Lycan I vary rarely disagree with you and I wish I could be the optimist about these data centers that you are. I guess the main reason...
Aug 13, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
USMCGrunt's post
in the thread
Your dream squirrel rifle?
with
Like
.
Back before I found out they are delicious, I had one that was getting into the grain bins with a bad lid. He went up the tree and...
Aug 11, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Your dream squirrel rifle?
with
Like
.
300 win mag. Damn squirrels tend to hide behind trees so I just shoot through the tree.
Aug 11, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
DareDevilDave's post
in the thread
Boat motor question?
with
Like
.
Took the boat out today and tested the new prop and yes the prop was definitely the issue. WOT and she plained out no problem! Thanks...
Aug 8, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
replied to the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
.
I'm guessing if Fight Club would have been written today, they wouldn't be blowing up credit card banks at the end... Sorry if I...
Aug 8, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
measure-it's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
Bob: The only good "closed loop" is the one around the necks of these data centers! AI & data centers are extremes, & we don't want them...
Aug 8, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
One search on google. (Assuming AI is correct) A medium sized data center uses over 100 million gallons of water per year, uses 44,000...
Aug 8, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Davy Crockett's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
To me it's discouraging the way they barge into a community with no regards to resident concerns and the cover up or smooth it over used...
Aug 8, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
tikkalover's post
in the thread
Food porn
with
Like
.
Tonight’s camping supper Double smash burger with double bacon, cheese, sautéed onions, tomato and thousand island dressing Pasta...
Aug 6, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
tikkalover's post
in the thread
Favorite Sunrise/Sunset Pics
with
Like
.
Sunrise this morning
Aug 5, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
tikkalover's post
in the thread
Food porn
with
Like
.
Finally made it out camping Last nights supper, grilled pepper and garlic pork tenderloin, potatoes with sweet peppers and jalapeños...
Aug 5, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
replied to the thread
Food porn
.
Found some oysters in Lake Darling. They fried up real nice. Haha
Aug 4, 2026
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: KDM
44 minutes ago
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Today at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom