What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
LBrandt's latest activity
L
LBrandt
replied to the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
.
All those big centers, they are building killer drones with your GPS locked in. Now that I have let the cat out of the bag if anything...
Sep 13, 2026
L
LBrandt
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Gas was 3.95 at cenex yesterday when I filled up the sxs. LB
Sep 12, 2026
L
LBrandt
replied to the thread
Beef prices going up????
.
yep I know. LB
Sep 10, 2026
L
LBrandt
reacted to
Obi-Wan's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
I have changed my mind on flock cameras. As long as we all agree since we the people are footing the bill we all deserve unfettered...
Sep 9, 2026
L
LBrandt
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
Free
Scheels Recluse bow to young h
with
Like
.
FREE TO YOUNG HUNTER I shot this bow for many years. It has killed lots of Deer. I shoot a Crossbow now as my shoulders are so bad I...
Sep 9, 2026
L
LBrandt
reacted to
Twitch's post
in the thread
RAIN
with
Like
.
Us either LB….every cloud goes N or S or just splits around us and goes both N and S
Sep 8, 2026
L
LBrandt
posted the thread
RAIN
in
General Discussion
.
CANNOT EVEN BUY A DROP. LB
Sep 7, 2026
L
LBrandt
reacted to
svnmag's post
in the thread
Outdoor adventure bucket lis
with
Love
.
I'd also like to eat a real Caprese Salad in Italy and drink beer in Germany in October.
Aug 31, 2026
L
LBrandt
reacted to
Ruttin's post
in the thread
Wishek Sausage
with
Like
.
I like cooking the ring sausage in the vacuum bags I freeze them in. Boil water/sausage...remove. No hassle clean-up! Wipe pot dry...
Aug 28, 2026
L
LBrandt
replied to the thread
Cooking BACON
.
cool LB
Aug 27, 2026
L
LBrandt
replied to the thread
Wishek Sausage
.
How long in air fryer and is it for ring sausage. LB
Aug 26, 2026
L
LBrandt
replied to the thread
Walkin and thinkin
.
I hand water my garden because it gives me the peace and quiet that I need to reflect back on my life and whats to come. Lords keeping...
Aug 22, 2026
L
LBrandt
replied to the thread
Garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
Put some in a jar and send them to me, LB
Aug 22, 2026
L
LBrandt
replied to the thread
Life
.
Your family is in my prayers. LB
Aug 22, 2026
L
LBrandt
reacted to
tikkalover's post
in the thread
Food porn
with
Haha
.
The garbage pail pizza at Totten Trail is pretty good. Have to order 1/2 without green olives and mushrooms because someone I have...
Aug 18, 2026
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom