What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SDMF's latest activity
SDMF
replied to the thread
Chevy vs Ford
.
Well, after a 6.0L PSD for 60K Mi, a 6.7L PSD for 265K Mi, I'm back in a gas 1/2Tn. F-150 XLT, 3.5L EB, Crew, 6.5' box, FX4 Off-Road...
Aug 7, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Favorite Walleye Plastic
.
Favorite Walleye Plastic: Ziplock
Aug 7, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Terry Steinwand gets off easy!
.
Gary Plauche' should have at a minimum, his own month, maybe an entire quarter's worth of staunch reverence annually.
Aug 7, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
True, unless you have a cell phone inside that vehicle. Dunno where the “stop” will be. There’s an awful lot of stuff folks choose to...
Aug 5, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
I thought they were already using a camera (some manner of AI driven tech) that could record the garbage can number and what was dumped...
Aug 5, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
After a Self Defense Shooting
.
If you ain’t in the fight from the get-go, aren’t law enforcement, and don’t have a family member in danger. Stay out of the fight...
Aug 1, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Essentials
.
While “anything” archery hunting my quiver is the smallest backpack style “Cat-Quiver” made. Doesn’t matter if I’m afoot stalking...
Aug 1, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Essentials
.
You’re making the assumption that starting w/clean underwear automatically means returning w/clean underwear. Considering the source of...
Aug 1, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Essentials
.
Under one of the front seats but behind one of the HVAC outlets should keep them warm enough to use most of the time…
Aug 1, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Essentials
.
OK, we’re in the bird hunting forum. For me, that’s going to be upland bird hunting as I really don’t hunt waterfowl. As such, when I...
Jul 29, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Teachers
.
Deep State or not. A person ought not be able to graduate high school without understanding and being able to articulate from rote...
Jul 29, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Pronghorn
.
TM, I agree on the prep/cooling. If all of a person’s deer hunting has been regular ND gun season in Nov, you’ve got to re-think a few...
Jul 27, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Pronghorn
.
It 100% wasn't deer, you said yourself it was Antelope. Duh.
Jul 27, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Assistance on the water
.
Correct, I linked a 1K NOCO. I did that 1x, then got the NOCO. Now all of the electronics, pumps, etc run ona “House Battery”, and the...
Jul 21, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
.
I too like AA 7.5's for grouse/partridge. Once pheasant season opens I just shoot them with whatever I'm using for pheasants. Most...
Jul 21, 2026
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: KDM
20 minutes ago
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
47 minutes ago
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom