Sluggo's latest activity

  • Sluggo
    Sluggo reacted to Jiffy's post in the thread DUI Attorney with Haha Haha.
    I’m not mad at you, just disappointed…..🤣
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo reacted to Slappy's post in the thread K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone with Like Like.
    Thank you!! Checked their website for phone number and found good info right on the site. Will try them after this season.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo replied to the thread K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone.
    Have to check with Vals Cyclery in Minot to see if they can sharpen them. They did an outstanding job on my SM blades and were...
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo reacted to Slappy's post in the thread K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone with Sad Sad.
    This is upsetting. Checked the vexilar website and confirmed there is no mention of blade sharpening. Reneg on the lifetime sharpening...
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo reacted to KDM's post in the thread RAIN!!!! with Like Like.
    It's been moisturizing the fort ALL DAY!! Thank you Heavenly Father!! I love it!! We have gloriously received 3.45 inches so far here...
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo replied to the thread Gasoline pump prices.
    A couple ways to look at that. First, I would rather have winners in charge rather than losers. But, I don't like the fact that the...
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo replied to the thread Gasoline pump prices.
    I agree with this. I believe our government's original objective was very simple: keep us safe internally and externally, provide a...
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo reacted to guywhofishes's post in the thread Gasoline pump prices with Like Like.
    the rot is nation-wide Godlessness carries a heavy toll.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo reacted to Captainbrad's post in the thread RR Red River 9-16-26 with Like Like.
    The huge annual cool off happened on Monday. The day in the 50s with rain is an annual September event that changes the river to fall...
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo reacted to guywhofishes's post in the thread Pronghorn with Like Like.
    You don’t know the half of it. 😁
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo replied to the thread Morning Doves.
    I saw many Doves in the Pick City/Riverdale area Wednesday through Friday.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo replied to the thread Pronghorn.
    A mystery wrapped in an enigma, you are.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo reacted to KDM's post in the thread RAIN!!!! with Like Like.
    WE ARE GETTING RAIN!!! It's been months since the fort was hit with some moisture other than dew! Thank You Heavenly Father for this...
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo reacted to shorthairsrus's post in the thread Gasoline pump prices with Haha Haha.
    Elect Short 2028: Just some of things i would run on: If you elect me no more fcking restrictions on diesel or gas other than make it...
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo reacted to Griz's post in the thread A message to our enemies with Like Like.
    I was in SD working with no radio, my boss came driving up and told me to come up to his pickup. He told me to listen to the radio, we...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom