What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
svnmag's latest activity
svnmag
reacted to
TwoLabs's post
in the thread
Smokeless Cast Iron Steak
with
Wow
.
I once cooked a steak in an air fryer. Wasn’t bad
Sep 11, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
Smokeless Cast Iron Steak
.
Also: I don't think soap should touch cast iron. I agree with the hot water. I'D wipe, reheat, get A LOT more steam in/from the sink...
Sep 11, 2026
svnmag
posted the thread
Smokeless Cast Iron Steak
in
Recipes
.
ImO: Rosemary and Thyme taste like soap. Onions and garlic; while necessary for good cooking; can be easily overused making food taste...
Sep 11, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
Deer Myths/Outdoor Life
.
Not at all a bad plan.
Sep 10, 2026
svnmag
reacted to
TwoLabs's post
in the thread
Deer Myths/Outdoor Life
with
Like
.
I was thinking of floating down for a certain time, beach the boat and hunt where you have permission. Then once you were done, get...
Sep 10, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
Deer Myths/Outdoor Life
.
.
Sep 9, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
FOLLOW THROUGH YT Handgun
.
IDK: I started shooting pistol this way in the 'Farce. When I began "blurring" the target; with FS focus in 1995: I ALWAYS shot...
Sep 9, 2026
svnmag
posted the thread
FOLLOW THROUGH YT Handgun
in
Guns and Ammo
.
Sep 9, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
The time to stock up is now.
.
Ignorance/retardation/resistance is coming to a head. That is all.
Sep 8, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
The time to stock up is now.
.
I pray to God you're wrong. We'll KNOW in a few days...
Sep 8, 2026
Recent Posts
A
Lotsa bots
Latest: Auggie
24 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Zogman
Today at 11:04 AM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom