What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
svnmag's latest activity
svnmag
replied to the thread
What are you listening to these days?
.
"OVER YONDER!!!":
Sep 18, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
What are you listening to these days?
.
Always heard of this. First time for ME: Wizard Of Oz/Dark Side of The Moon
Sep 18, 2026
svnmag
reacted to
Maddog's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
Seven Answering the thread question: A.I. Are you Excited? Nope. Still not. I wish to be back in the days before the internet and...
Sep 18, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
What are you listening to these days?
.
Holy hell:
Sep 17, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
.
Ok...I was about to copy/forward^^^^#422. You stopped me...Please explain in crayon and type slowly. I'm not the sharpest knife in the...
Sep 17, 2026
svnmag
reacted to
lunkerslayer's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
Bingo
Sep 17, 2026
svnmag
reacted to
Captainbrad's post
in the thread
RR
Red River 9-16-26
with
Like
.
The huge annual cool off happened on Monday. The day in the 50s with rain is an annual September event that changes the river to fall...
Sep 16, 2026
Recent Posts
M
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: measure-it
34 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:06 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom