What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
svnmag's latest activity
svnmag
replied to the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
.
Pg 9 in "General" because of some retard: I'll go to "page" 12,000,000. 12,000,004 is my limit: This "bitch" must be stupid:
Sep 16, 2026
svnmag
reacted to
johnr's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
When the dems are against it, it must be good
Sep 16, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
.
.
Sep 16, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
.
The poll^^^^is "Wild West Movie Mob": "Are you for us or against us?" There's no nuance. Democrats love "nuance" when evidence piles...
Sep 15, 2026
svnmag
replied to the thread
Lake darling question
.
Pick your poison. I've read walleye see "orange" best. Let the bait sink/rest a bit on top of the weeds. Work back the the boat on a...
Sep 12, 2026
svnmag
added the media item
1789262055475.png
to
Pics
.
Sep 12, 2026
svnmag
added the media item
1789261182159.png
to
Pics
.
Sep 12, 2026
svnmag
reacted to
measure-it's post
in the thread
Smokeless Cast Iron Steak
with
Wow
.
I tried cooking a steak on the grill once: the T-bone was still raw, & the front of my car was greasy!
Sep 12, 2026
Recent Posts
Lotsa bots
Latest: bucksnbears
36 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Zogman
39 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom