What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
wslayer's latest activity
wslayer
replied to the thread
Carfax???
.
I've used Edmunds.com a few times. Some Car fax reports, whether vehicle is listed below/above book. That's where I found my current truck.
Jul 19, 2026
wslayer
reacted to
lunkerslayer's post
in the thread
Property taxes
with
Like
.
Jul 16, 2026
wslayer
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
Early Fawns
with
Like
.
This one has 3 main beams. Would make a cool European mount.
Jul 16, 2026
wslayer
replied to the thread
Garden tractor wash port
.
I say screw the neighbors, get'r done (at your convenience). Have done it myself and also have run the sprayer at 5:30. I Spray the...
Jul 15, 2026
wslayer
replied to the thread
A 27 batteries
.
Batteries Plus
Jul 15, 2026
wslayer
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
HUMIDITY
with
Like
.
I’m ready for cool frosty mornings the older I get the less I like summer. Give me -20 over this shit
Jul 14, 2026
Recent Posts
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
7 minutes ago
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: wslayer
44 minutes ago
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: wslayer
49 minutes ago
Keeping traditions going
Latest: JMF
Today at 12:33 PM
I
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Iwhackwheat
Today at 10:38 AM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: SDMF
Today at 9:25 AM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom