Sale 4 Youth Model rifles

Youth model rifles.

Savage Axis Muddy Camo 6.5 Creedmoor with Weaver 3 x 9 scope. Brand new never fired 450.00

Remington 700 BDL 6.5 Creedmoor with Burris 4.5 x 14 x42. Only shot maybe 20 rds of reduced loads. 850.00

Ruger American 6.5 Grendel with Burris 4.5 x 14 x 42. Brand new never fired. 800.00

Browning ABolt 3 7MM-08 with Burris 4.5 x 14 x 42. Brand new never fired. 850.00

I have to many youth rifle, that I'm sure some your hunter could really use one.
 

Attachments

20260920_144236.jpg 20260920_144312.jpg 20260920_144151.jpg


Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
May 6, 2015
Posts
7,475
Likes
2,776
Points
758
Location
Bismarck
that browning is kinda tempting, but I need another rifle like I need another hole in my head... too bad the barrel isnt threaded. Do you know what twist it is?
 


Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 4
Top Bottom