Cocks

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2015
Posts
30,672
Likes
10,212
Points
1,133
Location
Faaargo, ND
1789927931341.png
 




Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Posts
3,180
Likes
1,192
Points
488
Location
Learing center minnedishu
The Dickinson area was hit hard with hail early during the nesting season, and the coyote population is strong. We have no birds in this area, really at all. I would stay in the east river area.
I heard a mutation of ehd hit the pheasant population out there as well and surprisingly only affected all the cocks but the hens are like Mule deer towards it.. Very sad but at least people know now not to waste the drive or gas unless they want to see an odd hen here and there.
 

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Posts
2,895
Likes
1,057
Points
483
Location
Mandan
The Dickinson area was hit hard with hail early during the nesting season, and the coyote population is strong. We have no birds in this area, really at all. I would stay in the east river area.
I suppose your vacation home is in Pembina and they’re all dead there too, liar ...rofl...
 

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Posts
21,998
Likes
8,665
Points
963
Location
Dickinson
I suppose your vacation home is in Pembina and they’re all dead there too, liar ...rofl...
No I dont vacation, its nothing but work for me.
Don't bother crossing the west side of the Missouri, its fruitless
 


risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Posts
2,651
Likes
1,312
Points
523
Or maybe even more like this the sneaky bastige!!!!!
1790172419918.png
 

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 61
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
Top Bottom