A couple of friends and I stopped there on our way home after watching a wrestling dual in Lisbon mid 90's. I swear to god the lady that started dancing's wig looked like she had a floor mop on her head instead of hair. The great Richard Pryor said there is no such thing as bad pussy, but Richard was wrong. Just GROSS. One of two times I never finished my first drink in a strip club. The other was in Frankfurt, Germany and involved a pretty decent looking young thing with great tits and a tiny wiener. I can still hear the sound of 6 out of 7 chairs sliding rapidly backwards at once. We had to drag our company armorer out because he sat there insisting he was gonna finish his drink because it was paid for. Moral of the story, don't be a cheap bastard and learn to read German before you go to a strip club there.Used to be some roadside entertainment in Oriska back in the day.![]()
Saw my first colored one in that helmers haven. Just about made me barf.If you call toothless and pregnant entertainment….
That probably cost a million.Probably why they put an "adult" changing station in the new version.
I know a lot of "radiators" were drained at the Oriska exit during this construction.....As far as the rest stop...
![]()
It probably just feels like a decade because for a long, long time, that rest area was perfectly located at my bladders capacity for any trip east of home, and then BOOM, it was not. Probably why they put an "adult" changing station in the new version.
I know a lot of "radiators" were drained at the Oriska exit during this construction.....