‘There are no black holes’

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I for one don't believe folks log onto an outdoor website to read insults about avatars. The arachnophobia and vile comments do nothing to promote entertainment during a meal for ANYONE during the summer. Some people are homosexual and still enjoy traveling to the southern tip of Scotland for Segue touring. They are not "gay" because they enjoy hideaway nooks and Al fresco dining with a lot of cats. They may even festoon their vehicles with various objects promoting the Earth as a PLANET. Some individuals should consider themselves before they mock the alternative views of those attempting to inject a load of nirvana into one another! I will admit to eating at the "C" Barrel because the corn is always steaming bright yellow. I still believe it's time for a moniker revision due to the current stress within The United Negro College Fund. Students of color should not live in fear of a containment vessel and be deprived of green beans and apple crisp. Let's keep the comments positive about everyone's diverse avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Juanner, appreciate the difficulty of the music. It's getting less and less amazing or more and more passe. These kids have grabbed it as fertilizer and holy shiite have ran with it. I force myself to listen to this "Octane" station. It hurts/sucks most of the time but holy shiite. I think we're at the end of human chops. Holy shiite with this dbl bass. I WILL submit these speedy feet MAY lack or be afraid to use their hands because of the current "style". I wish Neil had recorded his kicks in this manner back in the day. His work still could hold it's own, you just have to listen for it. It's there but it's subtle compared to this stuff. I like numerous types of vegetables.

Cant fathom 7 did not get the humor in black hole vs black ho
i was expecting at least 1 thumbs up from such whit

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well clearly black holes exist because this site is one! and we are all standing back and watching as FBO goes over it's event horizon never to be seen again! Interesting watching one thing eat another!;:;popcorn

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 51