Bad Ass Mother F'ers

ND 41 Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
We bought our dog from a guy NW of Minot who was a little strange. He seemed ok when we picked out our dog but when we met him later to pick it up he showed up wearing lipstick and eye shadow. The really weird thing is that a couple of years later a delivery guy I know stopped by his place and found him unconscious...from giving himself a vasectomy.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We bought our dog from a guy NW of Minot who was a little strange. He seemed ok when we picked out our dog but when we met him later to pick it up he showed up wearing lipstick and eye shadow. The really weird thing is that a couple of years later a delivery guy I know stopped by his place and found him unconscious...from giving himself a vasectomy.

06909117-1419-4B8B-B26A-55E626EF61D2.jpeg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha, speaking on the subject of a vasectomy. 24 years ago I had one. Went to the consultation with the doctor and after that, set up the appointment with the gal at the front desk, she told me I had to be there an hour before the procedure. I asked what for? Her reply was "to give the Valium time to work" I looked at her and said "I will be here 15 minuets before, I don't need any Valium". She rolled her eyes. On the day of procedure, I was laying on the table and the Doc was doing his thing, I told him he needed a mirror on the ceiling. Stops what he is doing and asks why? I replied "So I can see what you are doing". Boy, did he laugh. :;:smokin

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

To each, their own.. but in this case, I think the vasectomy (birth control - is a good idea). Good for him for pulling the plug on his own gene pool.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
They have way to many TV stuff in O R's now days. Had a kidney stone about a year ago and when all was said and almost done the Doc asked me if I wanted to watch the Stent removal from my kidney. If you know how they get to where its at and how much cable is involved a COLO is a piece of cake. I did decline to watch because I was afraid would tense up and die.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 173
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 83