Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone made it into the Hall ?
YET !!
FB_IMG_1532216278097.jpg

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope all went well and good times were had by all beings I couldn't make it. Nonetheless I am currently enjoying my normal after bullhead night morning drink

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Its 1:30 PM and no posts. All must be face down in the grass and half ate by chickens.:;:cheers

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
Made it home and we all want to thank the Hostesses with the Mostesses, it was a fun time and we got to bring the trophies back home with us again for another year.

As usual the food was to die for and the stories around the fire got bigger as the night went on.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, another Bullhead Tourney is in the books. A few fish were caught, lots of lies were told, and much food and drink was consumed. There were no casualties and the toast plate breakfast for the survivors was well attended. One guy did wake up in his back seat with his face in a bag of chips, but we didn't get the details of how that happened as the accused couldn't remember. No surprise there. The weather was PERFECT and a FANTASTIC time was had by all. I'd like to say Thank You to all the folks who helped make this a great event..

Brian at Double Barrel Saloon for all the AWESOME prize package of shot glasses, koozies, a jacket, and all the other stuff. You went way over the top this year!!
Vman for the $50 gift certificate.
LBrandt for the fresh garden goodies. You Sir have a gift for growing stuff and it tasted GREAT!!
galwhofishes for the DELICIOUS broccoli salad. I had two helpings cuz I'm a shameless glutton for that stuff.
ColAngus for the chips and munchies
Lou63 for the BOOZE!! Thanks for the headache....................

and a special THANK YOU to my wife, for without her efforts, cooking, and putting up with my shinanigans this event would be a total flop. Thank You!!!!

On to the pics.....

Winning the largest panfish category was ColAngus with a 5 oz SLAB crappie. Earning himself a Double Barrel Saloon shot glass and koozie.

DSC01230.jpg

Winning the Largest Smallmouth Bass Category was Mort with a 5 oz Giant!! As you can tell by the pic, he was ECSTATIC with his shot glass from Double Barrel Saloon and koozie!
DSC01240.jpg

TOTALLY OWNING the catfish cut bait category, we have Chad with a 1.2 lb redhorse sucker, which was saved for bait, but then later thieved by another catfisherman thereby bring about lots of laughter at at the breakfast table. He did however, get to retain his insulated stainless steel mug from Double Barrel Saloon.

DSC01245.jpg

Catching the ONLY Brindle of the event we have Duncan with a spectacular dark phase, beautifully mottled specimen weighing in a 1.1 lbs earning himself bragging rights and a very nice 6 pack cooler from Double Barrel Saloon.

DSC01252.jpg

Absolutely DOMINATING the High and Low end of the spectrum we had Lou63 coming in with the largest bullhead at 1.25 lbs and the smallest bullhead at 1 oz along with the smallest 3 bullheads which earned him an AWESOME jacket from Double Barrel Saloon , the N.U.T Cup (Nice You Tried), and a $50 Scheels gift certificate graciously donated to the event by the big man, the NDA Guy in the Sky, Vollmer himself.

DSC01257.jpg

And the JEDIMASTER BULLHEAD CATCHING CHAMPION...............................Rose with a stringer of ugliness weighing in at a whopping 7.75 lbs. Congratulations!!!

DSC01264.jpg

Thank You to all who showed up to make this years event a success!! I take my hat off to you all!! Hope to see you all here next year!! FISH ON!!!!!

DSC01277.jpg

Last edited:

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
KUDOS !
1 : I thought guywhocan'tcatchabrindle said he couldn't make it .
2 : Did he finally catch one ?
3 : Or did he once again claim one of galwhocanfish'es brindles ????? AGAIN!

Last edited:

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, I'm that thief..na na the na na....tell Chad I can mail it back to him.....lol

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
KUDOS !
1 : I thought guywhocan'tcatchabrindle said he couldn't make it .
2 : Did he finally catch one ?
3 : Or did he once again claim one of galwhocanfish'es brindles ?????

I did not participate in fishing this year. Too much intense pressure to win.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see a pics of the winning brisket pre- and post-slice.

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
now that it is all official big thank you to both the Double Barrel and to Mr. Vollmer for the prizes. Again we would like to thank the hostess's for a great time again, looking forward to next year already.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55