What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
2018 Fish House Project
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="eseamands" data-source="post: 246796" data-attributes="member: 629"><p>That is correct. I probably would have been much farther ahead considering the implicit costs and worked a 2nd job versus putting the time into fish-house. That being said, I don't think that we put but a few weekends of work into it full time. Otherwise it was just a small project here and another one there until it was complete. I took a hiatus from working on it from about 9/1/2018-10/12/2018 for my once in a lifetime moose tag. </p><p></p><p>Don't get me wrong- I wouldn't have even considered doing this project if I didn't have my father-in-law around for the brains and ideas. I'm not that handy to undertake something like this by myself. My neighbors lent a hand during the summer if they were around too. So I have absolutely no idea what the total time in man hours this took.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="eseamands, post: 246796, member: 629"] That is correct. I probably would have been much farther ahead considering the implicit costs and worked a 2nd job versus putting the time into fish-house. That being said, I don't think that we put but a few weekends of work into it full time. Otherwise it was just a small project here and another one there until it was complete. I took a hiatus from working on it from about 9/1/2018-10/12/2018 for my once in a lifetime moose tag. Don't get me wrong- I wouldn't have even considered doing this project if I didn't have my father-in-law around for the brains and ideas. I'm not that handy to undertake something like this by myself. My neighbors lent a hand during the summer if they were around too. So I have absolutely no idea what the total time in man hours this took. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
37 minutes ago
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
44 minutes ago
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Today at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 9:54 PM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 9:44 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Today at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
2018 Fish House Project
Top
Bottom