What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
2315 Thank Yous
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dirty" data-source="post: 258945" data-attributes="member: 6535"><p>Hey, I want to say that both turkeys I shot this year came on land that was posted up tight...by some fantastic landowners I might add, who just wanted to know who was hunting. Not only did they give me the go-ahead but they showed me their property, helped me find birds, and were genuinely excited when I had success. They were great folks and we had great conversations when I put the turkey chasing on the back burner to hang out and just talk about stuff...cattle, weather, life. I have been invited back for next year already. </p><p></p><p>Great people like this are out there and in my experience, they are the NORM. Get out and make some connections. Posted or not, there are LOTS of opportunities to hunt or access land for other reasons. It may take a little effort, but it's so worth it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dirty, post: 258945, member: 6535"] Hey, I want to say that both turkeys I shot this year came on land that was posted up tight...by some fantastic landowners I might add, who just wanted to know who was hunting. Not only did they give me the go-ahead but they showed me their property, helped me find birds, and were genuinely excited when I had success. They were great folks and we had great conversations when I put the turkey chasing on the back burner to hang out and just talk about stuff...cattle, weather, life. I have been invited back for next year already. Great people like this are out there and in my experience, they are the NORM. Get out and make some connections. Posted or not, there are LOTS of opportunities to hunt or access land for other reasons. It may take a little effort, but it's so worth it. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
2315 Thank Yous
Top
Bottom