2315 Thank Yous

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
give me the no vote number to email. thanks db

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The list above are the legislators who voted against 2315, the NO votes.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
getting old, i meant those that voted yes as i have a couple to sent email to, thanks if you can do that for me. db

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had heard of Brandenburg's rant from April 11 but had not seen it before posting that link, thanks fireone. Wow.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
One thing that became painfully clear about a number of these legislators, both for and against, is that they are not the most qualified. Bizarre rants, not reading the bills, spouting off about topics they are clueless on, shit, barely able to even compose professional emails, and so on and so forth. They’re just the people that have time to do the job. Not sure how to fix that. The obvious of “vote them out” isn’t enough. You need qualified people to replace. These races aren’t very competitive very often.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
So Brandenburg is upset that Us fish and wildlife is signing easements with absentee land owners on land he rents. I thought this was about property rights for land owners, doesn't the absently land owner have the right to sign an easement on land he owns?

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hey, I want to say that both turkeys I shot this year came on land that was posted up tight...by some fantastic landowners I might add, who just wanted to know who was hunting. Not only did they give me the go-ahead but they showed me their property, helped me find birds, and were genuinely excited when I had success. They were great folks and we had great conversations when I put the turkey chasing on the back burner to hang out and just talk about stuff...cattle, weather, life. I have been invited back for next year already.

Great people like this are out there and in my experience, they are the NORM. Get out and make some connections. Posted or not, there are LOTS of opportunities to hunt or access land for other reasons. It may take a little effort, but it's so worth it.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88