What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
5.6 ft box pulling a fifh wheel
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Radar13" data-source="post: 224882" data-attributes="member: 281"><p>The Brakes on the Skeeter are shot, I do Have a factory brake control in my tundra, The Skeeter is 2200 lbs and several campers that I have looked at are 5500 to 6500 lbs another 1000 lbs to load a camper put me in the area of 10,700 lbs, 3000 lbs more then my truck is rated for, So I went to look at new trucks today, boy they don't give them away do they, it's looking like I have to suck it up and get rid of my Tundra, thanks to everyone for your inputs, the ones I wanted to hear and the ones I didn't. A 3/4 ton is a smarter choice.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Radar13, post: 224882, member: 281"] The Brakes on the Skeeter are shot, I do Have a factory brake control in my tundra, The Skeeter is 2200 lbs and several campers that I have looked at are 5500 to 6500 lbs another 1000 lbs to load a camper put me in the area of 10,700 lbs, 3000 lbs more then my truck is rated for, So I went to look at new trucks today, boy they don't give them away do they, it's looking like I have to suck it up and get rid of my Tundra, thanks to everyone for your inputs, the ones I wanted to hear and the ones I didn't. A 3/4 ton is a smarter choice. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Lotsa bots
Latest: guywhofishes
4 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 6:26 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
5.6 ft box pulling a fifh wheel
Top
Bottom