What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
5.6 ft box pulling a fifh wheel
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Allen Gamble" data-source="post: 224900" data-attributes="member: 4956"><p>I can vouch for this. I bought a used truck from there in '14 that hadn't even hit the lot. They delivered it and it was dirty and the assclown driving it smoked in the vehicle. They came back to pick it up, re-cleaned it, changed the oil, and delivered it back full of fuel while giving me a loaner in the meantime. They did OK with me on my trade, but I didn't negotiate very hard. Used Ram 2500 CTD were hard to come buy that year, I didn't have much leverage anyways. My salesman said they do a lot of business in the Bis/Man area because of their strong reputation.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Allen Gamble, post: 224900, member: 4956"] I can vouch for this. I bought a used truck from there in '14 that hadn't even hit the lot. They delivered it and it was dirty and the assclown driving it smoked in the vehicle. They came back to pick it up, re-cleaned it, changed the oil, and delivered it back full of fuel while giving me a loaner in the meantime. They did OK with me on my trade, but I didn't negotiate very hard. Used Ram 2500 CTD were hard to come buy that year, I didn't have much leverage anyways. My salesman said they do a lot of business in the Bis/Man area because of their strong reputation. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Lotsa bots
Latest: Jiffy
A moment ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 6:26 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
5.6 ft box pulling a fifh wheel
Top
Bottom